Saturday, September 28, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ROYAL CROWN For Men Pomade An Exclusive Formula 5oz/142g

ROYAL CROWN For Men Pomade An Exclusive Formula 5oz/142g

Ok, I love this stuff. First its not hard at all to put in or get out. I easily style my hair ( comb over) every morning before work takes 10 minutes. To get it out I use a clarifying shampoo from sauve, 1 wash and a coconut oil conditioner and it's completely out. Second the smell is faint but pleasant, I spray clubman after shave in my hair afterwards from a squirt bottle mixture half water half clubman, and I'm looking and smelling great all day.

I have used water-based pomades for awhile, and one disadvantage to them is that they can sometimes act like hair gel. Unlike those, this stuff can be re-styled if need be, and your hair retains that wet shine. If you're looking for a shiny look and aren't afraid of the fact that it's oil-based, this is worth a shot.

Make no mistake, when you are buying this you are buying hair grease. So if you are expecting anything else, you might be let down. As for me I like the consistency and the awesome shine it gives my hair. It doesn't wash out that easily but that can be expected with any oil based pomade. It has a very light scent to it that reminds me of my grandpa. The hold is a little lighter than I prefer but still works pretty well. Overall it's a great product. There is a reason it has been around so long. I would definitely buy again.

If you have used R. C.'s hair dressing, it is very similar, only a little thicker. Smells like talcum powder. If you have thick hair, it does not hold your hair down that well, in my experience. If you use it on top of a wax based/heavy grease product, it adds shine but not that much hold. It is alright but at the end of the day it does not do much that the hair dressing does not do just as well. I won't buy it again.

For the seller: Great price and super fast shipping. Couldn't of asked for anything more.

For the product: It's a light hold pomade. I style my hair in a slicked back style and this product did just that. I have very, very thick hair and after trying many water based pomades (which had no hold until an hour later when they just turned into a gel) I decided to get an oil-based pomade. If you put this stuff in your hair and you shake your head violently, your hair will get a little messed up. Surprise surprise. If you just walk around normally, it will hold your hair in place. If it held my extremely thick hair down, it will hold yours. Maybe it's because I don't want any pomp or volume to my hair so I can't speak to its ability to hold a 4 inch pomp up all day, but for what I use it for, it does the trick! Smells good (lavender but not noticeable unless you put ur nose in my hair) and has a nice shine to it (not even close to car grease as people claim). Doesn't entirely washout with shampoo and conditioner, but will come out after a day of not reapplying it. Not a big deal!!! Great product and will buy more in a few months when it runs out!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Designed to Keep Your Hair Beautiful
  • Extraordinary Blend of Ingredients You'Ll Love!

Description

An exclusive formula made just for men.



This pomade is greasy. In a good way! This stuff is classic, it gives the best shine I have ever seen! It applies to the hands like butter, and very greasy. When you apply it to your hair it feels like a medium, but then it softens up overtime and becomes even more pliable. DO NOT use this stuff in hot weather, it will MELT. This stuff is real grease. All you people with modern hair styles that want a matte look, this product is not for you. Getting back to the pomade, it will hold a pompadour all day! You may have to do some slicing on the sides sometime in the day, but that is no problem. All in all this is a great pomade, my favorite in my collection.

I was excited to find this product. I recently turned (would-be) rocker and wanted a true "rocker" pomade. This is it! It's the same product those lovable greasers from "Raising Arizona" were so devoted to, as well as being used by the like of Johnny Cash and Elvis; it's definitely got the reputation as the go-to pomade of the rocker/greaser.

After searching far and wide, I've finally found a perfect pomade. Just the right amount of hold...not to stiff, not too soft. A true classic that has never gone out of style.... If it was good enough for Johnny Cash, its good enough for me. "The pleasing smell is part of the appeal."

This stuff is like concrete, and I mean that in a good way. My hair is curly, but all it takes is a dab of this stuff and boom, I look like I kill people for the Mafia. It's cheaper than water and it works. Be sure to wet your hair first, putting it in dry doesn't work.

Quality and grandson liked it

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment