Thursday, September 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Reuzel Beard Foam, 2.36 oz

Reuzel Beard Foam, 2.36 oz

I tried to find a thorough review of this product before purchasing and I really didn't find much so I'm going to attempt to write the review I would have liked to see before purchasing. If you're looking for the short version I was looking for a quick and easy product for every day use that would make my beard more manageable and this besides some minor problems does fit the bill. With that said onto the slightly longer review.

My main question about this product before buying really was very simple "What the hell is it?" Well now after using it for a few days I can tell you it's a viscous liquid that as one person put "is Reuzels attempt at making a water based beard oil" I would more say it's their attempt at making a water based more convenient balm though. The products hold I would best describe as light. It's not going to do a ton in the way of styling like a wax or heavier balm would but it does keep your hairs separated and does have some hold. They recommend using it in conjunction with their balm but to me that would defeat the purpose of convenience I wanted a product that even if I was running late for work I could grab slap on and be good to go with little to no thought. The product comes out in a semi light half foam it's not nearly as light as foaming hand soap and it's not as heavy as a mousse. It's slightly sticky to the touch and goes on kind of white but quickly becomes absorbed into the skin and is clear.

My next question about this product before buying it was "what does it smell like?" Well that's one of the cons of this product as far as I'm concerned though it is minor. It smells like what my grandma use to smell like. I understand nobody reading this has ever smelled my grandmother so the next closest thing it smells like that you may have been around is a laundromat. They are correct that that does smell "clean" but it's not exactly a smell I associate with being very pleasant. One reviewer said they thought it smelled of patchouli it absolutely does not it smells of cheap fabric softener.

Third and most important question was the obvious does it work? It does work for what I wanted to use it for. It's very quick to apply, it does soften your beard, I like the idea of a pump action bottle as opposed to trying to dab out oil or get balm under my nails or properly dose out the proper amount when I'm in a hurry. It also isn't heavy like an oil or balm it's very light and absorbs fast. If you need extra hold I do recommend using a balm with it or a wax but this does have some hold and it keeps your hairs separated as opposed to pushed together making it easier to comb or brush out later in the day if you need to.

The last thing I'd like to touch on is I do have semi sensitive skin and this product thus far does appear to irritate my skin a bit at first; I will edit my review later if it gets worse. I believe looking at the ingredients this is most likely a sensitivity to the fragrance coupled with the fact I'm not a fan of the scent I wish they would make a completely non scented version of this and I would consider this a 5 star product. It may also be the witch hazel slightly drying out my skin though. Again I'll update this review later should this problem worsen but I consider this minor at the moment and otherwise this is a solid product I would buy again.

A few months ago my barber turned me on to this product and I am so glad he did. I have been using a wide range of beard products over the year and have tried some fantastic ones and some absolutely terrible ones. The Reuzel Beard Foam is hands down one of the best I have ever used. It is rare for me to buy a product multiple times but I am now on my third bottle. The ease of use was the first aspect that I enjoyed as it was quick and clean. Applying this to my beard every morning has left my beard softer and feeling cleaner than ever before. It produces a gorgeous shine without leaving it greasy like many beard oils do. The softness lasts all day and the light scent I get is not overpowering like it here products I have tried. I highly recommend this product to anyone with a beard. I shall continue to use this product every day.

This stuff is the real deal.

Con: I’ll start by saying that the smell is a little off-putting, and the smell reminds of a wet dog, but the good news is that the smell diminishes quickly once it dries.

Pro: This is a wonderful beard elixir. I have a very coarse wiry beard and this actually makes it soft. It doesn’t make it baby hair fine, but it actually feels soft to the touch, and helps take stray whiskers. It doesn’t make my beard feel greasy like oils or balms that I’ve spent a fortune trying, it leaves almost a very very light wax texture (but not stiff or tacky). I bought their balm to go with this to smooth when going out, but honestly I probably won’t need it.

I've used every balm, oil, unguent, salve, ointment, gel, pomade or conditioner on the market. Some are better than others. I use this foam every day (usually in the morning and again after lunch) after a trip to my local barbershop. My barber sold me a bottle. Now I buy it monthly. It keeps my beard soft and "fresh". It controls that dreaded "wispy afternoon-beard" and deodorizes. Seriously, folks. Give this stuff a try.

works very nice in my full beard, not a heavy hold, but nice addition to my beard oil. my routine, shower evenings and use beard oil, then in the morning wash up and 2 pumps of Reuzel on my hand and rub through my beard and it gives the nice neat look when combed out. also washes out nice. works for me. I will buy it again


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Deodorizes facial hair
  • softens and conditions
  • eliminates beard ruff

Description

Reuzel Beard Foam 2.36 oz



I have tried many beard balms and oils. Sadly they seem wasteful. They just don't really work. I tried the Reuzel beard foam and let me tell you this stuff is the real deal. It works so well I threw my balm and oils away. That's how big a difference it makes! I will be buying this again. I Even referred it to a friend. He bought some and he threw his balm and oils away! Really great stuff!

I was already in love with the beard balm,(light blue tin) so I figured I would give this a shot. Couldn't be happier with my decision! Its smell is very similar to the beard balm, just a little lighter on the punch. Smells fantastic!!! I get a wiff of it throughout my day and it makes me want to add more for the smell. Leaves my beard soft and appealing. I use this as a casual product for around the house and office. Just enough to to keep the shape of my beard. And you don't even need more than one pump(moderate sized beard) for an 8 hour work day. All my other oils are in the back of my cabinet. Buy it!!!

I love Reuzel products. The beard foam has a great refreshing smell. Easy to work into your beard. Best to work it into your beard and then go back and comb or brush your beard to even spread the foam.

This is great stuff. Really relaxes and straightens out my beard, makes it look huge and helps soften it up a bit too.

This is the best beard oil/conditioner out there. I have had a beard for a long time, and tried many products to soften and condition coarse beard hair. Easy, clean and it works!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment