Thursday, September 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Maison Lambert Organic Beard Oil. Beard Conditioner - Organic Beard Conditioner. Beard Care - Organic Beard Care. Beard Moisturizer - 1 Oz

Maison Lambert Organic Beard Oil. Beard Conditioner - Organic Beard Conditioner. Beard Care - Organic Beard Care. Beard Moisturizer - 1 Oz

This beard oil smells great and leaves my beard looking and smelling fantastic.

It smells great. My beard is alot softer and more tame. I highly recommend this product.

Smells great! Makes my beard shiny. The only beard oil I've bought, and the only one i plan to keep buying.

Absolutely a great product. I've had problems with my skin breaking out with other beard oils.
Not only does this oil do wonders for my beard I use it on my scalp to help control flaking skin.
Now that I've found this oil my long and expensive search (threw the other stuff out) is over!
This product is worth every penny.
I can highly recommend it.

Hubby looooves this oil. It is one of his favorites and once he runs out I'll be reordering more right away! :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Organic Beard Conditioning Oil
  • Softens beard, relieves itchiness, and conditions skin
  • Contains Organic unrefined argan oil, Jojoba oil and Tocopherol
  • Not greasy - Absorbs quickly
  • A warm woody scent not overwhelming - For men with class!

Description

99% Organic. Vegan Beard Oil. Maison Lambert's beard oil is made of 99% organic ingredients. It is made of organic unrefined argan oil, organic jojoba oil, organic castor oil and organic avocado oil. This combination of oil is amazing for hair care and skin care without feeling greezy. Maison Lambert's beard oil will also stop the itching you get when growing a beard. Maison Lambert's blend of essential oil don't only smell great without being overwhelming but will also act as an anti itch agent, and also be anti bacterial with tea tree oil added. Our beard oil will make your beard soft to touch and make your skin underneath feels good.



Every other beard oil my husband has tried makes him break out or feel greasy. This is light weight, absorbs quickly and does not cause any breakouts.

My husband loves this stuff! It also smells amazing too!

Update: The new bottle looks cool, but the only down side is you can't tell how much oil is left.

Good product

LOVE THIS STUFF! (Well, My husband does) I bought this for my husband for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. He applies it once a week and it makes his beard shine (not excessively but just enough to have a little sheen) and this oil also helps in making the beard soft and manageable without leaving an oily feel to it. I would highly recommend this product!

I bought this for a friend and he loved it!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment