Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Redken Men's Clean Brew Extra Cleansing Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce

Redken Men's Clean Brew Extra Cleansing Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce

This product was recommended to me by my hair stylist as a shampoo for "people who shower a lot and are active." So that's kind of the purpose of the product. The pricing and shipping of this product is waaay better than the pricing for alternative sizes or the same product in the shop. And shipping from California did take a week, but no challenges with that. If I walked to California, it would take longer, so again, no complaints.

The product works well, you only need about a dime size for a good wash. It has a distinct smell, but you get used to it. Ladies don't complain (as far as I can tell) for whatever that's worth.

Would recommend this to folks who exercise frequently or shower frequently that is. You should totally shower after exercise.

This is one of the best deep cleansing shampoos I have ever used. It cuts straight through the excessive oil in my hair without stripping it dry or doing any damage. It may not be cheap but that's because it is the real deal, I love it! If you have oily hair give it a try, and I promise you will want to keep a bottle of it in your shower for life. TimF

Love this stuff! Makes my hair feel good and smell great. You can also buy this locally at any Ulta Beauty store and it may save you a few bucks. Will definitely purchase again! You only need about the size of a dime of this stuff in your palm for a good wash.

My 18 yo high school senior won’t use anything else. So I’m guessing it’s good stuff.

Been using this product for almost four years now. Definitely cleans my not-so-oily hair really well. Smells great. Quality and quality all around.

L'Oréal, please never change the formula in this shampoo and I will keep buying it forever.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Restores the hair's optimal moisture
  • Leaves locks silky-smooth
  • Sulfate-free shampoo

Description

Restores the hair's optimal moisture. Leaves locks silky-smooth. Sulfate-free shampoo. This product is manufactured in United States.



My go to shampoo, I run 3 times a week and go to the gym once or twice as well and this product keeps my hair in great shape. Cleans hair well without the feeling of leaving lots of chemicals in the hair and this bottle last forever as you only need a pea sized amount to get hair really clean.

Recommended by my hair stylist. My all time favorite shampoo. Great scent and cleans well, but the most amazing thing is how it rinses. I've never used any shampoo that rinses out so easily.

My teenage son uses this all the time. He swears by it. He won't use anything else.

My hair stylist recommended this product, and I was thrilled to find it, in a larger size, via Amazon prime. The delivery went USPS from California, but it was not urgent and arrived in plenty of time. With many routine showers, this product is good for those who want to wash their hair after the gym or exercise several times a day, and the product is gentle enough to not need conditioner - this is all according to my stylist.

Has a very nice men's smell. My husband likes it and says it leaves his hair feeling clean. The scent sticks around for a while.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment