Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Grandpa's Soap Co. - Face & Body Bar Soap Buttermilk (Pack of 3)

Grandpa's Soap Co. - Face & Body Bar Soap Buttermilk (Pack of 3)

I really like Grandpa soaps. I've tried the pine tar, Epsom salt, sandalwood, and now the buttermilk. I bought the buttermilk soap initially to remove makeup, but liked how clean and soft my face felt that now include in morning regimen. Grandpa soaps have altered my thinking about more expensive products. They use quality ingredients with a decent price. Recommend their products. They have a variety to suit whatever your needs.
What is especially nice is this company has been family owned since 1936 and use natural, sustainable and progressive practices.

Good soap. Have used several types of Grandpa's soaps and liked all of them with the exception of the Pine Tar soap. The Pine Tar is very popular but the scent is overpowering - before opening the box! Try some if you want good natural soaps that work and feel good on your skin without a bunch of chemicals added.

Very nice, subtly fragrant soap that has decent emolliency. I occasionally use fresh buttermilk for my face and hair and know how the lactic acid works well for softening the skin. I think I'll purchase another pack, very soon. The only thing that I don't like is that the soap doesn't last long, but I don't know if a soap which lasts very long has a negative impact (due to a longer shelf-life) has on the skin.

I love this soap! My sister-in-law initially purchased the oatmeal bar for my infant son(he's 14 months now) who has sensitive skin. It worked so well for him, I decided to try the buttermilk bar for myself. This company has a new customer for life! I love how my skin feels soft and smooth when I use it.

Best soap you can buy! I buy all flavors. Run out. Can’t rebuy until money saved for purchase. Then when I save for purchase, it is best purchase ever!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    A nourishing trio Organic buttermilk matches perfectly with skin-loving organic shea butter and honey to soften, moisturize and nourish dry, sensitive skin No Phthalates, Sulfates, Parabens, EDTA, Glutens, Animal By-Products, Artificial Fragrances or Colorants



    Got this for my newborn. Love being able to use a product without chemicals

    One of my favorite brands of soap

    Love this soap

    Awesome soap, keeps my skin very soft and clean. This is a large bar, I cut it into pieces and find it lasts quite awhile. Will repurchase often.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment