Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

NIVEA FOR MEN Original, Deep Cleaning Face Scrub 4.4 oz (Pack of 2)

NIVEA FOR MEN Original, Deep Cleaning Face Scrub 4.4 oz (Pack of 2)

I have been using this product for years. I have tried other products, but I always find myself coming back to this one. I will say that I have never had acne or a pimple, so I can’t attest to how it works with that personally, though I had a friend who I suggested this product to and he said it started to clear things up. The scrub is mild, but effective. I have combination skin on my face. Parts are oily and parts are dry, but this product clear the old skin off and evens things out. I use this scrub twice a week and I use the wash twice a day. Don’t be afraid to use this all over, including behind your ears and in your beard.

This is the best scrub fo the money. Leaves you with a very refreshed feeling. Compared to Khiels, at $28, its a deal!!

I’m a female but love this face wash. Doesn’t turn my face red or dry it out. Best face wash I’ve tried

Great product makes skin smooth and healthy looking .

I'm spoiled, I'm hesitant to shave if I don't have access to the Nivea Face Scrub. Prepares the face for lather and I think it also prevents shaving irritation.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Improves razor glide for a close shave.
  • Unclogs pores & clears away impurities.
  • Smoothes complexion, removes dead skin.

Description

NIVEA FOR MEN Original, Deep Cleaning Face Scrub 4.4 oz (Pack of 2)



Great face wash. Little beads exfoliate and cool sensation makes face feel great.

Works as advertised.

As Promised- Good Price

Love it, cleans face really good.

As advertised

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment