Monday, September 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Panasonic Beard Trimmer and Mustache Trimmer for Men ER-GB40-S, Wet/Dry Cordless Hair Trimmer with 19 Adjustable Trim Settings, Washable

Panasonic Beard Trimmer and Mustache Trimmer for Men ER-GB40-S, Wet/Dry Cordless Hair Trimmer with 19 Adjustable Trim Settings, Washable

Wonderful trimmer. Great cut wet and dry and no more keeping up with all the attachments. Very easy to case for as well. Just keep one thing in mind when you are trimming, it DOES have sharp edges on the guard

I bought this beard trimmer about a year and a half ago. I love the fact that I can take it into the shower and trim everything down and then come back out and due any detail work that might be necessary. I am someone who really likes getting most of my grooming done in the shower to have the hair nicely disappear down the drain. I have never had the battery run out before I was done trimming. General maintenance on it is easy and it cuts my hair evenly.

My only major issue with the product is that there are no additional accessories available to buy for it. Recently I have wanted to grow my beard longer but I want it to still look well trimmed. Unfortunately the provided beard comb only goes to 1 cm (or 10 mm). At 1 cm it just doesn't provide enough length to get a nice bushy beard going (1 cm really isn't very long). And that would be fine if Panasonic had any sort of additional beard combs available to increase the length of the beard cut. I would buy them in addition to the original trimmer. However, now I am faced with buying a whole new trimmer with more accessories to get the trim I want even though the product still works just fine.

I had a Panasonic my son gave me for Christmas about 6 years ago. It was pretty good and did it's job well. Was a little clunky with all the attachments but I got used to it until it eventually croaked. This Milano is a real step up from that one. Ease of use, quiet, tactile, easy to clean, great cutting ability with my very fine hair and looks real good just hanging around the bathroom. I watched some videos and they cannot equally represent the hands on use and length dial ability of this little machine. I'm actually using this more than I did the old one because of that. Good product!

I bought this to replace my Norelco Click and Style trimmer. The norelco has a week beard trimmer comb and no way to replace it. The Panasonic does things I want:
-adjustable
-shower friendly
-easy to clean
-cordless
I tried it this morning and it worked great. I'll just have to working on getting the correct beard trimmer length for this shaver after using the Norelco for about a year. It shaved my head with no complaint and getting the comb to the right adjustment was a simple roll of the thumb. Cleaning out the comb was easy. Just pull lightly straight up, rinse it out and you're good to go. No worry about breaking the side of the comb like on the Norelco. This gets 4 stars as opposed to 5 simply because of the instructions that you are supposed to oil the blade before and after every use. That seems a little over the top. Suggestion: use slightly better components that don't require oil before and after every use.
One other great thing: comes with a booklet for replacement parts.

I purchased these clippers for my fiance' the week before Christmas. My order arrived within 2 days. My fiance' loved it. He likes that he can adjust the length without having to take off/put on multiple guards. It's easy for him to take with him while traveling for work and he can use it in the shower or just for a quick trim. We would recommend this product to others.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Precision 45-Degree Blades: Panasonic mustache and beard trimmer for men uses durable, super-sharp 45-degree angle stainless-steel, hypoallergenic blades to cut quickly and cleanly for efficient beard, mustache and hair trimming
  • Adjustable Beard Trimmer Dial: The quick-adjust trimmer dial provides 19 precision settings for personalized sculpting, trimming, cutting and detailing
  • Ergonomic, Rubberized Grip: The ergonomic beard and hair trimmer design with rubberized grip provides for total comfort and control; Clean the trimmer in seconds under warm running water
  • Cordless Operation: Use the trimmer cordless anytime, anywhere for up to 50 minutes with rechargeable Ni-MH battery power
  • Convenient Travel Size and Accessories: Handy men's trimmer includes a cleaning brush and AC charging stand that fits easily in bags and luggage for travel

Description

The powerful, versatile Panasonic Beard Trimmer ER-GB40-S for men can easily be used cordless anytime, anywhere or plugged it into an AC outlet for longer use. The durable, super-sharp blades in this powerful beard and mustache trimmer system are precision-honed to an acute 45° angle to create the optimal cutting edge for quick, efficient maintenance of beards, hair and mustaches. A quick-adjust trimmer dial is located on the sure-grip, ergonomic men's cordless trimmer handle to provide 19 precision settings — from 1mm to 10mm — for the exact length you want for smooth, precise trimming, sculpting, detailing and cutting. This Panasonic hair and beard trimmer for men is also wet/dry convenient. When you’re in a hurry, the ER-GB40-S waterproof beard trimmer delivers a quick, even dry trim over the sink or on-the-go. And, because this Panasonic trimmer is fully immersible in water, it also performs just as effectively when used in the shower. Clean up is quick and simple. The Panasonic ER-GB40 beard and mustache trimmer cleans under running water with easy-open water drain for thorough cleansing and maintenance, and a handy cleaning brush is included for on-the-spot hair clipper blade cleaning. The included, high-efficiency AC charging stand keeps your mustache and beard battery charged and ready. An indicator lamp glows red while the Panasonic ER-GB40-S trimmer is charging. And for grooming away from home, both the compact beard and mustache trimmer and stand fit easily into any men's grooming kit, bag or luggage. Power source AC 120V.



I've just had this trimmer since last week and have used it only once, but I think it works great. The spacer/comb is plastic and I can see how it's likely to break -- I hope later rather than sooner. It can be replaced (I think), but it's relatively expensive. One is supposed to remove the comb before each use to oil the blades and after each use to clean the trimmer. Constantly removing and replacing it is sure to break it eventually, even when done with care. Most of the hair stays in the trimmer while in use, then is washed or brushed away afterward. It takes several hours to recharge, but is supposed to work for quite a while (several uses) on a charge. I plan to update this review if I have problems with this trimmer sooner than I think I should.

I have owned many personal grooming trimmers, and non have delivered like this one. I has a great feel in the hand, feels sturdy. It has a nice matted rubber handle, and it's waterproof capabilities makes it easy to take your man-scaping sessions into the shower for dry or wet grooming. Clean up is a breeze, just rinse of the trimmer with water and put to dry. The endless search for buzzer comb-guards is over with this product; the trimmer has them already built in. It has an easy-to-use turn dial selector for the hair length in increments of 0.5mm; simply take off the guard for the shortest length. The guard allows you to get close enough without fear of nicks. I only charged it once upon delivery, and the battery has lasted many grooming and man-scaping sessions. The stand and trimmer are both slim and sleek; it looks fine on my counter. I will even take with me while I travel.

I have had this trimmer for the last year, used it every three days more or less and have no complaints at all. I have also used most if not all of the other brands and I must say this trimmer meets or exceeds the performance of all I have used. There is a good chance you will find all products that are mass produced can have a few bad units slip through quality control and have to be culled by the consumer, but I feel this trimmer will perform at least as well as any of the others. Most of the time I will put a drop of oil on the blade after I turn the trimmer on, and again when I am finished, but I don't find this to be an issue. My trimmer has never pulled hair and I get a very good and even cut. I would buy this trimmer again. I find the adjustment to be very easy to use, much better than the others. I can trim my beard in about 5 mins. and charge the unit about once a month.

Pros: The battery lasts a pretty decent time when fully charged. The docking station is really nice for convenience but the only downside is that you cannot use it when it's charging. I personally would sacrifice that for this docking station any day and plus the battery life makes up for it as well making it look more organized. The docking station has a red LED when charging. I really like that the adjustable head is numbered in mm for the various sizes and you can switch between different sizes quickly. It is also waterproof.

Cons: You have to thoroughly clean out the hairs that get left behind inside the trimmer after you remove the piece that cuts the hair. It comes off easily but using a brush to reach and wash all the little hairs out of that small deep section is tedious sometimes. You are also required to oil it before ever use but you can get away with doing it every other time as well. Will work really good as a trimmer but not at making fine lines you'll have to use your razor or a straight edge because making contact with your skin with the trimmer itself without the head on it is pretty painful. It would be nice if it had a battery indicator. The head of the trimmer is fairly small so not ideal for cutting hair on your head but does the job for trimming beards and other small areas.

Like it - Good life out of a charge, easy to hold, quiet. The only thing I could say that is negative is the design of the adjustable trimmer attachment. The design is "open" where the blades are, and on more than a few occasions I have gotten too close to my skin and taken chunks of hair out. It is just the design and you'll get used to it after a few uses - it is really only a problem around chin and jaw areas where you move your skin to get a better angle. Just be careful. I liked this product for the price. I recommend just be careful with it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment