Sunday, September 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Knotty Boy All Purpose Shampoo Bar Patchouli Love

Knotty Boy All Purpose Shampoo Bar Patchouli Love

I have multiple textures in my hair mainly 4a/3c and it's very dry. I do not have dreads. I usually hate shampooing my hair period because it always dries it out, even if the shampoo is sulfate free. But, this shampoo bar changed the game for me. My hair loves olive oil so I was grateful to find a shampoo bar that only contained olive oil instead of any type of coconut based cleanser.

This soap does not lather which I don't mind. But it is soo creamy and I can even detangle with it. My hair feels so soft and my scalp feels clean afterwards. I will be turning this bar into a creamy liquid shampoo to get more bang for my buck. But I hope this company never stops making this soap because I absolutely LOVE this product for me.

Excellent shampoo. I have short, straight hair and this soap leaves just the right amount of oil in my hair to keep it healthy and manageable without long term buildup. With some other bars I had to use a citric acid rinse periodically to remove buildup. Also smells great, and I use it for my pets. Leaves pet hair nice and soft. Long lasting bar if you allow it to dry in between uses. Customer for life.

Only Shampoo I use now on my waist length 23 yo Locs and my Daughter's 2 yo Locs! Clean fresh scent Moisturizes well removes build up with out stripping or drying Locs out.....No residue No build up!

Rather basic shampoo bar. My pap would make homemade soap and this smells/feels very similar. I've always been happy with Knotty Boy in the past. Bar lasts for a while. My only complaint would be that its a little pricey for soap.

Wish the smell lasted. Worked great on dreads. Works great on short, textured hair/mohawks too.

If you have longer, non-dreaded hair, I'd avoid using it. Just not made for that.

Works okay as a bath soap too, though a bit drying.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fresh-Cut Grass, sweet & earthy like a newly-mown lawn on a summer's day
  • all-purpose soap & shampoo
  • cold-pressed castile soap
  • perfect for travel
  • biodegradable & non-toxic

Description

A rich foaming lathery goodness in a Bar, our All-Purpose Shampoo Bar can be used on dreadlocks 6 months+ old, or all-over-body, or on anything else you can think of. Excellent for travel or camping!



Love this shampoo bar work great 👍🏾

This is some of the best smelling soap I have ever purchased. Love it.

I ordered both this soap and the dreadlock starter kit. Both of them arrived when they were supposed to and work great. The every body soap lasts a long time and smells great. The scent will stay in your hair the whole day.

Love this shampoo. It lathers easily. Rinses thoroughly and leaves hair feeling clean and soft. It smells nice too. Very happy with purchase.

I recently switched from being no-poo to shampoo bars. I really love this one. It smells amazing. The sandalwood is really potent and the smell stays in my hair for a couple days even after I go to the gym. I had a problem with the ends of my hair feeling really gummy but I figured out that my hard water is to blame. If anyone else is having that problem, I wet my hair down with baking soda and water before I lather up. Then after I rinse my hair (just with normal water), I pour water with a bit of citric acid in it (or vinegar if I don't have the CA) and then it sit while I finish the rest of my shower stuff, finally rinsing my hair with cool water. I haven't had a problem with gumminess since I started doing that and my hair has been really shiny and soft. I wash my hair every 3 days or so.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment