Sunday, September 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Evolve Perfect Edge Brush

Evolve Perfect Edge Brush

Very nice quality brush, with a bamboo handle and soft density bristles. If your hair is thick like mine, it may be almost too soft, but it is perfect for my daughter's softer texture and it works on my edges as well to smooth them down.

I really like this brush it’s perfect for laying your edges it’s soft where you’re not damaging your edges but firm at that same time if that makes sense lol. I’ve been laying my edges with toothbrushes for as long as I can remember but since I purchased this brush it’s all I use now. I definitely recommend it

Great small brush for use with gel to smooth edges or nape of the neck.

Perfect companion to Shea Moisture's Edge Treatment. I don't understand why some said it's too soft. It's not like a baby's brush! Besides how rough do you want it to be on the edges???
All I know is my edges are on fleek!

Great and natural boar bristle brush that isn't supposed to hard or stiff at all so don't think that, it is actually fairly soft.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% pure boar soft bristles keeps edges laid and smooth
  • Pure boar bristles promotes healthy hair growth and retention
  • Stimulates the scalp and distributes natural oils throughout the hair
  • Slender handle design with bamboo

Description

Evolve perfect edge brush with 100% pure soft boar bristle brush is designed to keep edges laid and smooth. Pure boar bristles stimulates the scalp and distributes natural hair oils to promote healthy hair growth. Bamboo handle with slender design allows for easy handling and on the go styling needs. Evolve for stunning. Healthy. Hair.



I have a few brushes that serve a few different functions, I needed a brush that would smooth the hair without lifting layers under the surface and cause it to bunch up where it's pulled together in a Bobby pin or pony tail.

It smooths the hair without bunching and it works well with the edges.

This brush seems to be of good quality and I've been using it daily with no problems.

A little softer than I expected but a good brush just the same

Perfect for edges

It has very soft brittles to use for hair edges.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment