Monday, September 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

GIBS Grooming Alpha Male Beard, Hair & Tattoo Oil With Sunflower & Passion Fruit-1oz

GIBS Grooming Alpha Male Beard, Hair & Tattoo Oil With Sunflower & Passion Fruit-1oz

This is really nice stuff! Powder like smell, manly. Very nice & subtle. After I rub it into my beard, I rub it on any other parts of me that I want to be soft & smell good. blink blink. The stuff lasts & really feels good on the skin. It stays there, even though it disappears. Women swoon when near me. At least my wife does. But she's 70 & it could be her blood pressure. Really, this is the best "beard" oil I've used.

First gotta say I like the skull bottle, the oil goes on without the greasy feeling like some others, the smell is unique like nothing else I’ve smelled, but is nice, it grows on you. Now some concerns.
1. First 3 ingredients are silicones, some with warnings of gloom and doom by some scientists, to be fair these 3 ingredients are used in almost all cosmetics, would like GIBS to find alternative ingredients to replace the first 3 ingredients.
2. Should be packaged in either brown or green glass container to inhibit oil from degrading, again to be fair, use it every day so it won’t spoil.
So with that being said, I think GIBS has a great product and should go more of the natural route because the rest of the ingredients are fantastic, so I give it five stars.
One more thing, the box that ALPHA MALE came in, was totally crushed so I was not able to add it to the collection of beard oil packaging as I had hoped, what would be real nice if GIBS READS THIS, could you please send me an empty Alpha box folded flat to me so I can add the packaging to my box collection, without it the skull is with out its home!!!

This is my first try with a GIBS oil and I like it! Im pretty brand loyal so it was hard to try something new, however I was introduced to another GIBS product which I loved, so I figured I'd give it a shot. The consistency of the oil isn't as thick as the brand I normally use, which isn't good or bad, just different. The smell is great and it leaves my man mane soft and smooth.

This is the best beard oil I have found. The smell is pleasant time and many women have commented on it's clean and fresh scent. Don't let a woman touch your beard after using it for a while. She will not keep her hands off of it.

Bought this for my husbands beard “in store” and he absolutely loved it, I don’t make it to the city very often (we live in the country 3 hrs from the city) to purchase it so I buy from Amazon. I pay a tad more for it on here but it’s so worth it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Broomstick beards and wiry staches are for hermits, real men oil their beards
  • This oil is packed with nourishing ingredients for a soft, manageable beard
  • Packaged in a glass skull bottle with an alpha-worthy top hat cap

Description

GIBS presents you Alpha Male Beard, Hair & Tattoo oil for those Alpha males who respect their beard. We have incorporated natural ingredients as we care for your love towards your beard. Passion fruit is high in Vitamin C & Calcium that nourishes your skin with hair. Argan oil improves strength and helps them to manage efficiently with Acai oil which promotes collagen with elastin in hair as it has an extreme level of Anti-oxidants properties.

In addition to this, we have added Olive, and Copaiba Balsam oil improve the softness of skin and hair simultaneously treating damaged or irritated skin and hair meanwhile with sunflower oil you can prevent damage to your hair or beard. Sunflower, Argan & Copaiba balsam oil altogether take care of your skin acts as tattoo oil. It takes proper care of your tattoo when it starts getting dry and itching by keeping colour intact in the crucial time. It can also be used as pre or after shave.

Features:
  • All-Natural Ingredients
  • Suitable for any length, style & type of hair.
  • Can be used as a cleanser
  • The fragrance of scents of citrus, oak, and basil.
  • Safe & easy to use
Benefits:
  • Moisturizes & conditions skin in the safest way
  • Preserves tattoo ink
  • Softens beard hair and improves elasticity
  • Helps in beard growth
Ingredients Spot Light:
  • Olive Oil
  • Argan Oil
  • Sunflower Oil
  • Passion Fruit
  • Copaiba Balsam
  • Acai Oil
How to Use:

Apply a small amount to beard, hair or skin. Rub through entirety and let absorb. Re-apply as needed.

Package Includes: 1 x Gibs Original Natural Beard, Hair & Tattoo Oil for Men



He loved it, and I love the smell! This product really works to smooth the beard and increase the healthy appearance. Its super thick syrum that we haven't figured how to portion just yet. And heads-up that the cute top hat is not attached to the actual sealing cap! We almost broke the glass right off the bat by handling it from the top hat.

I got this beard oil at sport cuts my first time, I've never found a oil that keeps my beard so soft. The longer the beard the better

Was turned on to this at my local cut and trim shop. I was not impressed with the skull because I'm over 60 BUT my barber was complimentary of what it did compared to others as a beard oil. My scientific analysis is that it smells good, isn't greasy and does exactly what it says it does. Is it better than others I've tried? Yes for most of them and about equal to others. Is it on the expensive side? Yep, but an eyedropper size works on my whole beard (only about 1/2 to 1" deep) and I've been using it for about 5 months almost daily. Best of all the wife likes the smell. That in itself is good enough for me.

My only complaint is that I wish it came in a larger size. SMELLS AMAZING and makes my beard super soft. I also put it in my hair after a shower sometimes. LOVE

I shave my head and I use this as a moisturizer for when I'm done. Smells amazing (my girlfriend thinks so too). The oil really moisturizes but it has a dryness to it that's hard to explain. Like it's oily but when you rub it in it doesn't leave a weird filmy residue. I absolutely love this stuff.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment