Monday, September 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

EZ BLADE Shaving Gel (6 oz)

EZ BLADE Shaving Gel (6 oz)

I initially purchased this gel to use for my cheeks and my neck area so that I could see exactly what I was shaving so I wouldn't keep shaving hairs off my beard. I was using a regular shaving cream which made it difficult to see what I was doing and would result in my beard slowly dwindling away after each shave.

I decided on this particular product because of the reviews and because it was available for same say shipping. As soon as I received it, I tried it out and was amazed out how smooth my face was. Despite the dull blade, my shave was smoother than with any other product I have ever used and I had no irritation afterward.

I later decided to try to see how it did shaving my head. At first it seemed a little odd as it goes on clear and just a thin layer is all that is needed making it feel like there was nothing there. After the first pass, I knew that the new badger brush I bought and had only used once would now reside in the drawer along with a nearly unused tube of Italian shaving cream.

The gel looks like green slime in the container but when applied to the skin is completely clear and has a nice, clean lime scent. Although it has a shaving oil in it, it is not greasy at all and washes off my razor easily. Another benefit is that no water or anything else is required making the process faster and less messy. It also does not leave a residue in my sink like the Italian stuff did.

Needless to say, I am extremely happy I found this stuff.

When you open it, it gives off a strong minty (in a way, peppermint) fragrance but since you have to use a small dab of the gel in your skin, the fragrance is unnoticeable.
This product is as advertised with your face needing no to minimal preparation and rubs clear on your skin. I shaved after my shower, washed my face, applied aftershave and went about my evening. I got a very smooth, clean shave with my straight edge razor.
6 oz is definitely an appropriate size or those using at home.
I love that everything about this product is natural. Amazing product! You've found yourself a lifetime buyer.

This shave gel gives me the smoothest shave ever. It smells and feels great on my face and head. Unlike shaving cream, when I apply it I can see what I need to shave without make mistakes of shaving something I didn't want to!

I shave a male friends head who got bumps with everything he’s ever used. After two uses he said he didn’t get any bumps at all and couldn’t believe how well this product worked for him. He got some bumps on his beard from a different razor and said this cream actually helped soothe those bumps.

Works good. I shave my head with it when I have time for a slow shave. It goes on clear so if not paying attention you end up going over already shaved area. I have to use a good 2 finger full, if you don’t use enough it will dry up and that’s not good when shaving your head. But it is easy to rehydrate with a little bit water and is very slick. Also leaves a cool “minty” fresh feel and smell.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Shave Oil Based
  • Waterless Shave
  • Allows The Blade To Glide
  • Clear Non Foam Gel
  • Opens Pores Relaxes facial Softens Beard

Description

About The EZ BLADE Shaving Gel has been around since 2010. Through our customers experiences it has been classified to be an effective shaving product. We have a wide range of customers, from barbers to the everyday shaving person, who prefers to only use our products. So the question is why our customer prefer us? The difference between the Ez Blade Shaving gel and the competitors is that our shave gel has been equipped with a pre shave oil, its not just a gel its a pre shave oil base gel. The Ez Blade Shaving Gel has the ability to be use with the razor of your choice. You deserve to give yourself a premium shave. Directions for Use : Apply a small amount of shaving gel to your finger tips. Rub in circular motion. Lift the hair in the area in need of a shave. No water is needed but can be used



Amazing shaving gel. I use it to line up my goatee. It is green while it sets in its container, but when you apply it on your face it will become clear. It smell nice, and will give you a smooth shave if you are using a straight razor or shavette.

good gel for shaving with a straight razor, I just use a straight razor to clean up and this makes for the perfect accessory. Lord knows you must be careful with that thing or you wont have enough toilet tissue to plug that cut. One of these will last a long time.

This is the best shaving cream I've used in my life. It's real barber's shaving cream. It's better than all the retail shaving creams one can buy at various retailers. The key advantage this has over Gillette, etc, is that it is transparent. Therefore, you're able to see exactly where you are shaving. If you're looking for a shaving cream that allows you fine control over the trimming of your beard, and neck, then this is the one for you. Use this with a straight razor, and you'll be a pro at trimming your face in no time.

I've used this product to shave both in the shower and at the sink. It works well whether your face is wet or dry. I don't recall ever applying it on top of any cuts or getting it in my eyes so I don't know how much it might burn but I've had no problems under normal circumstances. I really like the scent as well. The only request for improvement I might have would be to have larger containers as an option.

Great shave. Nice with a straight razor to still see the line you’re creating. Slick but not greasy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment