Saturday, September 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

DUcare Pocket Beard Brush for Men Best Bamboo Grooming Kit for Home & Travel with Natural Soft Horse Hair Bristles Styling & Grooming Tool

DUcare Pocket Beard Brush for Men Best Bamboo Grooming Kit for Home & Travel with Natural Soft Horse Hair Bristles Styling & Grooming Tool

Awesome brush. Soft to the touch and great for my beard. And the other one for my hair on my head keeps them waved up.

This product is a Christmas Gift for someone. The person travels a lot and the Mini Sable Goat Hair brush set is the perfect size for what you may need while away for 1 week or 2 weeks.

Very nice make-up brush set, in elegant and sophisticated luxe packaging.

Working in front of the camera, as well as behind the scenes, I honestly am "picky" about brushes, and the brow-brush alone is exceptional. The packaging is high-end, making this a terrific gift.

The case is quite nice and the silver clasp reminds me of a brand that would easily cost much more. The true test of any brush is the feel and balance, as well as the ability to clean it. It is clear to me that DUcare took time to design not only the packaging, but function, form and ease of use for each brush.

I did receive this set for a fair and honest review, and believe me, I have seen good brushes on-set and off , and inferior ones! This set is nice, cleans easily, and is quality.

Brushes are compact but still full enough for my travel needs. Very few brushes fit in my blush and brush Vera bradley make up bag, but these do. Which makes me happy. When I'm not traveling, I can put these mini brushes in my purse for touch ups.

I use this brush to brush down the hair on my head. It's a great alternative to the rough bristles of other brushes.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • IDEAL PRESENT FOR MEN: This comb and brush set is made from premium quality materials and comes in a cute package, which makes it a perfect present for Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Birthday, Christmas Day, Anniversary, or any special event.
  • KEEPS BEARD SHINY AND SMOOTH: The boar bristle beard brush bamboo and wood comb set massages your facial hair, stimulates oil production, and removes dirt, thereby keeping your facial hair and skin healthy. Anti static wood comb detangles wet and dry beards with ease
  • POCKET SIZE: Pocket-size beard brush fits perfectly in your jeans' pocket or bag pocket, so you can groom your facial hair anytime, anywhere.
  • ECO-FRIENDLY: Made from long lasting and durable bamboo. Durable design helps to reduce plastic wastes.
  • MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If you're not happy with your purchase, return the item to us, and we'll refund your money.

Description

DUcaer Soft Men Beard Brush
✓ Soft Horse Hair Brushes
✓ Easy to Use and Clean
✓ Small, Portable & Sturdy
✓ High Quality Storage & Travel Container Included
✓ Great Gift for Friend / Boyfriend / Husband

Best gift to your men
Benefits over the beard shaping comb & brush
1. Improves circulation
2. Stimulates hair growth
3. Trains your beard to grow in the right way
4. Soothes your senses leaving your beard refreshed
5. No more flakes or itching
6. Beard Shaper, No more snags or tangles
7, NO clogged with the mustache wax



Very soft feeling for my beard

Love these brushes!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment