Sunday, September 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Decorum Reboot Styling Clay, 4 Ounce

Decorum Reboot Styling Clay, 4 Ounce

This product is amazing! I had originally found a perfect product in Mister Pompadour’s Sculpting clay but just thought $20 for 2oz was too much. I decided to give this a try and it turns out it is basically the same product! Ingredients are identical and has the same results. This product is also half the price for twice the product at $10 for 4oz!!!!

Good product.

I have used hair gel for the last 4 or 5 years and decided to try out a pomade/clay for a little different look recently. I can honestly say I could not be more pleased with Decorum's line! I've used this as well as their Reboot Mint Pomade and I get the same hold I did with the gel without the "crunchy" feel and look in my hair.

I can quickly and easily "reset" or slightly restyle my hair throughout the day if needed and the pomade a REALLY nice hold. I don't have to worry about checking my hair to see what's out of place because this holds really well- even the oddball fine hairs that tend to pop up or out of place throughout the day. Even taking a hat on/off doesn't impact the hold and style of my hair like I've had with other products. There is a slight gloss finish that adds just a touch of shine without making my hair look greasy or wet- a really nice finish.

Finally, this jar is larger than most of similar product at nearly the same price point. I only have to use a small amount, about quarter sized for all day hold so a jar lasts me quite a while. There can be a bit of a learning curve if you're new to pomade/clay and I recommend doing a quick google or YouTube search for tips and tricks and you'll have the hang of it in no time.

I HIGHLY recommend this product!

For men wanting that spiked hair or slicked back hairstyle and not shiny, but matte style will want to give Decorum Reboot Styling Clay a try!

The Reboot: Styling Clay uses beeswax paste, is a soft hold and semi-matte finish and free of paradens, denatured alcohol and plthalates.

It's important to note that while I use paste for spiked hair, Decorum has a better hold with their Decorum Reboot Spike Paste, this one has a soft-hold more natural. I use it when I want to have a natural, matte hair down my face type of look to using it as a soft hold when I want to slick it back but not look too heavy.

Also, if you want a shine and better hold, use pomade instead of the paste.

But it works as intended and I do recommend it!

I have young teen sons and they really gotten into their hair. They are constantly styling it, touching it, and looking in the mirror. They have a spikey sort of hair cut and are into products that will hold their style all day.

The Decorum Reboot is a styling clay. It goes on with ease and mixes through. It is a soft hold but holds all day yet leaves it touchable. It’s an almost matte finish with a slight shine.

Free of parabens, denatured alcohol and phthalates


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Professional-grade beeswax paste
  • Soft Hold & Semi-Matte Finish
  • Infused with Beeswax and Bentonite Clay
  • Free of parabens, denatured alcohol and phthalates
  • Cruelty free

Description

Soft Hold & Semi-Matte Finish

REBOOT: Styling Clay adds texture and separation to long or short styles. Natural Bentonite Clay adds body and thickness, making hair feel fuller. Light formula absorbs quickly.

FREE OF:
• Parabens
• SD Alcohol
• Phthalates

SAFE FOR:
• Color-Treated Hair

ALSO:
• Professional-Grade



I have dark brown, fine hair. When I use gels they either don't hold well or get crispy hard. This styling clay works great and gives both fullness to hair and holds a style in place. The styling clay has the consistency of a thick gel. I added the clay to my dry hair and it definitely gave it extra body and held the style I wanted. The clay has a fragrance that I think of as unisex--not too floral and not too masculine smelling. I think it is appropriate for both men and women. Overall, a nice product to add fullness to hair!

I like Decorum products including their Reboot Styling Clay. I asked my husband to give this one a try and this is his review. “I like the way my hair felt. The clay does not feel or leave my hair greasy the way most products do. It left my hair feeling soft but manageable. My hair actually has a little spring to it.” His hair is white/gray and it is getting a little thinner. I noticed this product gave it a little extra shine, has a nice fragrance and gave his hair some oomph.

I usually use a specific gel. I decided to give this a try. I was totally surprised that it really held my hair exactly hw I wanted it to. A semi hold and it has a matte natural look. It absorbed and died quickly and made my hair fuller looking rather than thinning it out. The smell was fair. And I am very happy that it has more healthier ingredients than almost every other gel in the market. I personally do not put it on my scalp but rather very slightly on my hair.

I’m just loving this product line, I already tried the pomade with Argan oil and I love it. This has bentonite clay in it so it works wonders with curly hair. I can use it as a hold after I’ve dried it or as a refresher hold after work. It isn’t sticky at all and if I decide to style my hair differently this is very flexible. I love how my hair stays soft after use. This is a must have for any hair type or length. Use it on your roots to add volume!

I've tried various pomades, clays, and gels over the years. This one is potent and you don't need a lot for your hair to get stiff. I made the mistake of using too much the first time around and ended up having to wash a lot of it out - way too strong and I looked like John Travolta in Greased Lightning. One 4 ounce container will likely last me quite awhile because the clay is so effective. So cost wise, this is a great deal.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment