Thursday, September 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beardilizer ® Beard Growth All Natural Beard Wax - Hypoallergenic Formula - Sandalwood - 4 oz

Beardilizer ® Beard Growth All Natural Beard Wax - Hypoallergenic Formula - Sandalwood - 4 oz

The smell is a little strong but it is very good to hold and manipulate.

This stuff is awesome! This is my 1st experience with Beardilizer, (never heard of it before) & I must say I was impressed after my 1st application. It provides a firm but not stiff hold for my beard. Not only that but it left my beard very soft to the touch & provided a nice shine as well. I'm sold! They have other products as well, look up Beardilizer on YouTube & you'll find several happy men who will swear by this company's products. Now I must go! I have manly things to do!!!

Best beard wax ever made.. I've tried just about all of them I must say beardilizer is best

Wow. I'm Greek and have a beard like the main character in the movie 300, yet mine is a bit more salt & pepper as I'm 45 years old. But thick. When you have white hairs in your beard they are especially unmanageable, and I'm at that 2 inches of growth phase and it's out of control.
Well, this is the only product I've come across to hold with out being waxy, where it pulls your beard and you feel pain. This product is tits! The icing on the cake for me is the fact that when you touch your beard before you go to bed, it's soft, not oily. Truly unique. It looks like a high end hair pomade, but it melts nicely without that Vaseline greasy feeling.

I'm going to try their conditioner too when I reorder.

Pretty good for everyday control, does leave a bit of an oily residue. discovered best to apply wait a few minutes then comb. Looks great and fuller when allowed to set in a bit. In my opinion.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A Professionally Formulated Facial Hair Wax - 4oz for up to 1-month Grooming and Shaping Treatment for a Glossy Look
  • Made from rare oils and butters extracted from original sources around the world
  • Control, Condition and protect your beardGrow a Stronger, Fuller, Healthier Beard Faster with this 100% Drug-Free Wax:
  • Dry, Itchy Beard and Moustache Solution for Conditioning and Waxing
  • Proudly made in the USA in a pharmaceutical laboratory - Preferred by professional beard competitors worldwide.

Description

Shaping your beard is, after grooming, the most important and complex phase. Unruly facial hair should be shaped, but not damaged.

Beardilizer ® Wax is a firm wax with a still feel. it will hold the most stubborn facial hair naturally and allow tremendous shaping.


Our formula is packed with nourishing ingredients:

American Sunflower seed oil preventing breakage and nourishing facial hair
American Beeswax protecting and conditioning the beard
American Shea Butter moisturizing and repairing damaged facial hair
Mexican Candelilla wax promoting glossing and coating
Greek Olive Oil stimulating growth
Moroccan Argan Oil for its fortifying virtues
Spanish Apricot Kernel Oil detangling hair and promoting shiny hair without greasiness
Indian Mango Seed Butter preventing dryness and promoting shaping
Greek Rosemary Leaf Oil for dandruff prevention and follicle protection
Jamaican Black Castor oil promoting hair growth
Infused Biotin



This is an excellent product. It does what it purports to do and performs as advertised.

I have tried many and settled with this. I hope they stay around forever. Otherwise I will buy in bulk to last for the rest of my life.

This is fantasmagorical wax! I highly recommend it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment