Thursday, September 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Grandpa's Pine Tar Conditioner 8 Ounces

Grandpa's Pine Tar Conditioner 8 Ounces

Daughter has flaky scalp. Nothing helped it go away. We went to the doc, she prescribed a shampoo that was $350! I don't like using chemicals anyway, I figure they usually compound the problem and since my daughter's issues are allergies, I thought I'd try something else for her. She is always game. It works! She told me the other day all the itchies and flakes were gone. The scent is definitely pine, but it's not overpowering. I'm SO glad I took a chance and tried this. She's very happy as well. Better for the body and the pocketbook!

I recently became a big fan of this company's shampoo, so I decided to try the conditioner for the extra benefits to the scalp. I NEVER use conditioner because every one I try makes my hair so thin it feels like it's going to fall out, and/or leaves my scalp in worse condition. This stuff is what I've been looking for. I don't know what people are talking about in regards to the smell - I think it smells just like their shampoo i.e. piney, fresh, and natural. My scalp and hair feel amazing after just the first use. Will continue to buy again and again

Love this conditioner! Cleared my dandruff after one use. Extremely mositurizing without leaving hair oily. Hair looks fantastic and feels fantastic. The only reason I give it four stars is because of the smell. This conditioner smells like paint, sharpies and tea tree oil. However the scent goes away within an hour or twoo and doesn't take anything away from it's performance.

Stinks to high heaven and the smell lingers, I use an stay in conditioner after. It does help with dry scalp but geez that smell. Have something sweet to put in your hair once you get out of the shower and brush it.

sure do like this shampoo. Great smell, don't have to use much, it lathers nicely. Makes my hair feel fuller
and thicker, but that is not why I bought it. I do not have a scalp problem, so can't comment on anything
about what it might do for that, but I sure do like it and will buy again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • IMPROVED FORMULA: 100% Plant- Based Pine Tar - now with Tea Tree Oil for additional Scalp Therapy
  • BENEFIT: Scalp Therapy - Soothes and Moisturizes Dry Scalp and Hair
  • KEY INGREDIENTS: 100% Plant-Based Pine Tar and Tea Tree Oil
  • FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: Gentle enough for daily use and color-treated hair
  • PACKAGING: Change from 8oz bottle to easier-to-use 8 oz Recyclable Tube with Recyclable Flip-top Cap

Description

Soothes and moisturizes dry scalp and hair The moisturizing power of 100% Plant-based Pine Tar & Coconut Oil works with the natural properties of Tea Tree Oil to soothe and gently condition, leaving scalp healthy and hair manageable. Safe for color-treated hair. Gentle enough for daily use.



I used to use Grandpa's Bar Soap to clean my big beard, and it worked wonderfully. When I discovered there is a Grandpa's shampoo I bought it and the conditioner. It is everything I suspected it would be. Now my big beard and hair, are magnificent. I really do enjoy the scent, but I'm something of a mountain man.

Although this stuff stinks, it really works. I used it before bed and then washed it again in the morning. It made my hair so soft.

My daughter has been using this for a few years now it is a great product

Usually, conditioners are okay. This one does a great job along with their shampoo. As for the scent, it is not overpowering at all and dissipates once your hair is dry.

I use this product as a shampoo and body wash in the shower. I'm outdoors a lot, and I am convinced that this product drives away ticks, gnats, mosquitos, and other pests. I use this shampoo when I hunt deer, and I am successful every year!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment