Saturday, September 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Aveeno Scalp Soothing Fresh Greens Blend 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner for Volume, Thickness and Refresh, Sulfate Free, No Dyes or Parabens, 12 fl. oz

Aveeno Scalp Soothing Fresh Greens Blend 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner for Volume, Thickness and Refresh, Sulfate Free, No Dyes or Parabens, 12 fl. oz

I have fine, medium length color-treated hair that craves moisture, volume and shine, plus it has a mind of its own and constantly gives me grief (doesn't respond to most shampoos and falls flat:( I have literally searched and purchased every shampoo/conditioner on the market. Then I found AVEENO Hair products. I have trusted my skin care routine to AVEENO for many years and decided their shampoo/conditioner must follow suit. I took the chance and ordered their Fresh Greens Blend REFRESH and THICKEN and was amazed at the results. I could actual feel and see the difference from Day-1. This shampoo nourishes and protects each hair strand and cuticle, plus adds moisture, shine and volume to my dry hair and scalp. My hair feels and looks fuller and very manageable and most importantly, it gives a deep down clean without stripping my color. Color-Safe is not listed on the bottle yet my hair remains a bright golden blonde. This product is my hair's new best friend. It is a keeper and I highly recommend this for fine or fragile hair. Thank you, AVEENO.

I bought the shampoo + conditioner combo and I'm loving the results! My hair feels thick and full and it smells good all day long. Granted, I have no idea how a shampoo+conditioner combo works, but I hadn't used one since the late '80s (remember Pert 2-in-1, anyone?) and it was a disaster; my hair was left flat and oily, and I hated using it. But this modern incarnation of the 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner combo is nice. It smells 'green,' if that makes sense, and it smells fresh and clean. I find the smell pleasant but some might not. And I like that it cut my shower time in half, since I'm not having to apply conditioner, wait for it to work, then rinse it all out. Also I have a warning: it is hard to comb out wet hair after using this product, unless you comb your hair out before you get in the shower. That seems to make a big difference in getting a comb through wet clean hair after using this stuff in the shower. I will be buying this again--it's perfect for summer, when I typically have to shower twice daily, after getting dirty at the barn. I'm so glad I took a chance on this product!

This Shampoo doesn't weigh your hair down. Leave body/curl in hair.

fresh greens - the aroma is extremely strong - very perfumy - kind of musky
The scent is over powering when you open the bottle & start to use it - after you rinse the scent dissipates -
If you can get past that scent the product is not bad - it has helped some of my dry scalp issues, helping me from my scratch attack -
It is very -very thick - comes out in a glob, even if you shake it up ... so be prepared for the blob glob.

You need to put quite a lot of product for it to be volumizing, but if you just need to refresh hair, it does the job with a little amount and leaves no white residue, plus the smell is great !!! Great product for the price overall, coming from a person who probably tried every dry shampoo product on earth


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Oat is the first ingredient in this scalp-soothing, thickening, clarifying, farm-fresh inspired 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner for women and men; infused with rosemary, peppermint and cucumber for voluminous hair
  • Blended to refresh and add body from root to tip, these farm-to-shower fresh ingredients work together to help promote a healthy scalp environment while enhancing your hair's natural beauty
  • Sulfate free 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, free from dyes and parabens making it safe for all hair types including color treated hair
  • We are inspired by nature; our oat is sourced from a small town mill where pride and quality go hand and hand and we do not test our products on animals
  • Aveeno is a trusted household brand established in 1945 and is best known for its line of skin soothing products, where oat's natural soothing properties are put to work in body, face and scalp applications

Description

We believe that beautiful hair starts at the root. Soothe your scalp and add volume to your hair with this farm-to-shower inspired Fresh Greens Blend 2-in-1. Oat as the first ingredient helps to promote a healthy scalp environment. Infused with rosemary, peppermint and cucumber, this 2-in-1 volumizes, thickens, clarifies, and adds light moisture with a cooling fresh experience. The blend of ingredients works to produce a sensational, fresh fragrance. Free from sulfates, parabens and dyes, this product is safe for color-treated hair. We source our oats from a quiet mill located along the rolling hills of the Mississippi River Valley, in a small town where pride and quality go hand-in-hand. We love the way we feel when everything is in balance. That's why we start with oat as the first ingredient. Each blend helps to soothe your scalp and nourish your strands from root to tip. Discover blends made with simple ingredients, from simpler times.



I am really surprised at how much I like this shampoo/conditioner. I originally purchased it for occasional use, and now I use it daily. It’s lightweight on my hair and gives nice results. Once I got past the strong scent I found that it was a keeper.

Very fresh and clean feeling. Makes my hair feel soft. You can feel it tingle your scalp. I will buy this again. Wish they had it not as an add on item.

this helped w/the itchy scalp this winter. I only wash my hair a few times a week since the air is so dry and cold but my scalp will get itchy within a day so I bought this and was happy enough to buy it a second time. it is a little pricey but Amazon was a couple dollars less than my local Kroger

Number one, it is paraben and sulfate free. In addition, it smells and feels great! It’s silky and smooth just on my fingertips and my hair loves it. It’s so easy to style and even the 2-in-1 formula is great, which typically doesn’t work with my fine hair. I highly recommend this product!

Loved this shampoo. Does everything it says it does. Hair very manageable an looks thicker.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment