Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

4 Oz Baobab Oil 100% Pure Organic Cold Pressed For Skin Hair Nails Massage

4 Oz Baobab Oil 100% Pure Organic Cold Pressed For Skin Hair Nails Massage

I like the oil, it seems be helping my hair grow. I do not use a ton though because it makes my hair quite oily over time. Also, as mentioned, it has a very earthy smell to it, so if you don't like it, you won't want to put it in your hair. Otherwise, great!

The product arrived timely and well packaged. Bought this for hair loss. I have a little fuzz in the area of treatment but it works very slowly. Only time will tell if it grows longer and thicker

This is really good oil but not sure why this particular brand is a little more runny than some. But couldn't beat the price.

This is a nice oil. The scent is very mild. This is a good carrier oil. Good for sensitive skin, like mine.

I mix this w two other oils for my scalp once a week during winter and 2x a month during summer. I leave it on for as long as I can before shampooing and conditioning as usual. As far as I can tell it's helping. A healthy scalp means great hair.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PURE ORGANIC CARRIER OILS COLD PRESSED
  • INGREDIENTS: PURE ORGANIC OILS. NOTHING ELSE
  • SHIPS IN A FOOD GRADE PLASTIC BOTTLES BPA FREE
  • METHOD OF EXTRACTION: COLD PRESSED
  • THIS OILS SUITABLE FOR FOOD AND COSMETIC PURPOSE

Description

Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid
Aromatic Description: Odorless
Common Uses: Baobab Oil is non-greasy and is absorbed quickly into skin. It is used in skincare for creams, lotions and balms, as well as a massage oil base for essential oils.
Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.



like the product but not the container. it leaks & drips when i use it

Good stuff. I used it in some body butter I made. Came out divine. Delivered quickly.

Product is nice. The smell is not off putting. The packaging is a real garage job, but the price is a garage job too.

I truly love this oil. It works amazing on my scalp. And my hair is not dry or dull like before. Will buy again.

Good Quality!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment