Thursday, August 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wisdom & Initiative 'Pick Two and Save' Beard Oil Set | Woodsy & Citrus Scents

Wisdom & Initiative 'Pick Two and Save' Beard Oil Set | Woodsy & Citrus Scents

So this was my first attempt at a beard oil. A good friend recommended I try some so I did a web search and this product came up with great ratings so I gave them a try. I initially was concerned because I have sensitive skin but decided to at least try. First off both oils smell great! Manly, not too perfumey more like an essential oil on medium scent. Once I rubbed it in my beard felt comfortable and was more manageable. Has a slight shine to it which is hard because my beard is mostly gray. No breakouts either! This will definitely help me grow my beard out. Worth every penny!

I’ve used multiple beard oils over the years and Wisdom is the best! No itching, keeps beard manageable and soft.

Love these, the scents are amazing the citrus is my favorite but I know the woodsy will be my fiance's favorite. Birthday gift that I know he will love and bottles are a very good size for price.

Part of the larger present thank you

My fiancé uses this beard oil and has for a long time, this pack is a great buy and his beard is masterful If I do say so myself.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Can You Handlebar Initiative and Wisdom Scented Beard Oils are designed with only the best ingredients to help your beard look awesome while maintaining its health.
  • Initiative Scented Beard Oil is a mature take on citrus that includes the freshness of lime, bergamot and lemon.
  • Wisdom Scented Beard Oil is built around the warm scent of fresh cut spruce and cedar and is a great beard conditioner and softener
  • Our attention to detail extends to the labeling which is both waterproof and oil-proof.
  • Depending on the size of your beard, pour between a dime and quarter sized puddle into your hand and massage it into your beard.Ê

Description

All Natural Wisdom Scented Beard Oil is built around the warm and subtle scent of fresh cut spruce and cedar and works as a softener and conditioner, repairing dry split hairs, and nourishing new beard growth. Initiative Scented Beard Oil is a mature take on citrus that includes the freshness of lime, bergamot and lemon and works as a softener and conditioner, repairing dry split hairs, and nourishing new beard growth.

Our balm is also very soothing for your skin and can help stop the itching caused by new growth and wild hairs as your beard grows longer. The base oils are blended with olive oil, grapeseed oil, rice bran oil, jojoba, meadow foam seed oil, vitamin E and was designed with the utmost care and excellent ingredients to help your beard, moustache, goatee and sideburns look great and maintain their health. The attention to detail extends to the labeling which is both waterproof and oil-proof.

Many have beard envy of famous athletes like Brian Wilson or James Hardin or fear the beard of legends like ZZ Top and Phil Robertson. As you grow and maintain the perfect beard for you, Can You Handlebar is guaranteed to get you there and keep you there. Pair it with our Can You Handlebar Beard Oil BrushTM and you're good to go!



Highly recommend for large beards. Leaves my beard soft and smelling delicious.

Both oils smell amazing! They are moisturizing and a little goes a long way.
The only change I would make is to make it a dropper bottle. Not a huge deal but it would be more convenient.

These are excellent beard oils, offering conditioning properties that last all day. They will keep your beard healthy, feeling soft and looking great! If you favor a more woodsy scent, get Wisdom. If you prefer a more lemon scent, pick up Initiative. You can't go wrong with either.

Great for sensitive skin. The smell of pine, cedar and light citrus makes my wife crazy for my face full of manliness. It keeps my beard hydrated and soft without making my face feel oily. It also helps to prevent itching.

love the citrus scent and have added this as a scent choice ... original scent is a favorite

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment