Thursday, August 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Taconic Shave Bay Rum Shaving Soap Stick with Antioxidant-Rich Hemp Seed Oil 2.5 oz./71g

Taconic Shave Bay Rum Shaving Soap Stick with Antioxidant-Rich Hemp Seed Oil 2.5 oz./71g

Great scent! I love the convenience on the stick. Easy to use and easy clean up. I have several different brands of shave sticks and this one is definitely the best made. Other soap maker cramp their soap into a generic tube and it doesn't really work right. Taconic construction is great. I think they poar the soap directly into the tube. It works perfectly. It provides a great shave. I have noticed that you get better lather the more soap you use. Rub it in real real good.

Like the scent, good lather, convenient for travel

What I like most about this soap stick is that it is compact and high quality. I like the way it fits into my toiletry bag. Even if it is small, the soap and lather are as good as Taconic's other shave creams. Also, it is very concentrated. I just give a quick rub over my face and this stuff lathers up real nicely. Great product for being on the road and wanting a high class shave, a little home-like luxury.

I have started to use DE razor shaving for about two months now. The experience that I have with this type of shaving is that it is one of the best shaves that I have ever had. I started shaving with a soap stick that was from France. It worked well, but it just left a soap scent on my face. I wanted something more than that soap smell. I do not use cologne, so I rely on the utilitarian products that I use.

Now comes the Taconic Shave Bay Rum Shaving Soap Stick. I bought the shave stick with smell unknown. I had no idea what "Bay Rum" would smell like. When I received the shave stick, the first thing I did what take a deep smell of it. I like the scent. It caused me to look for other products that have the same scent. I then tried it for my first shave.

I used my trusty shave brush to lather the soap up and it started to lather up! I found the lather to be a bit disappointing. Not to say it was bad, the first pass was good. I then went for the second shaving pass, and the lather wasn't as fluffy as I like. It still worked, but forget about having a third time. I usually don't need a third shaving pass, but I like to have that option.

I would recommend the purchase of this shaving stick to anyone interested in have a shave that leaves your skin moisturized and smooth. I wished that scent last all day, because it is a very good scent. Like I said, I don't rely on cologne or any other thing to have a clean scent.

I've tried various brands--expensive to low priced--and found this product to be the best value. Unlike some competitors, this soap is harder and will last longer although it is a little more work to create a lather. It also works as well or better than some well known premium brands.

A bonus for me is that it is only lightly scented. I reordered and plan to do so again when this one is used up.

If you are looking for shaving soap in a stick factor, you can't go wrong with this well priced and effective soap in a classic fragrance.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Taconic's Bay Rum shaving soap stick is highly concentrated - one stick lasts for a long time
  • Artisan crafted in New York's Hudson Valley with hemp seed oil, coconut oil, olive oil and bentonite clay for great glide. Naturally conditions, moisturizes and protects your skin while shaving
  • Creates a rich and luxurious lather when used with a quality shave brush.
  • Travels easily and is TSA compliant
  • Portable - Packaged in a convenient stick applicator which twists up at the bottom

Description

Handcrafted by our artisan soap maker in New York's Hudson Valley, this moisturizing shave soap stick features natural coconut oil, olive oil, and antioxidant-rich hemp seed oil. These oils will condition, moisturize, and protect your face from razor irritation while softening your beard. Combined with bentonite clay for razor glide, our shave soap stick provides an unparalleled shave experience. Taconic's lathery shave soaps offer a superior shave when compared to most commercial gels and creams. They produce a nick-free glide with a super slick lather! Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Directions for use: Wet your face and rub the soap over your beard (to dispense soap, twist the dial at the bottom of the container). With a wet shave brush, build lather on your face and you're on your way to a great shave!



I really like the smell. So far I’ve used it once and seems to work well.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment