Monday, August 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Deluxe Chrome Pro, Complete Hair and Beard Clipping and Trimming Kit, Includes Quality Clipper with Guide Combs, Cordless Trimmer, Styling Shears, for A Cut Every Time, 79524-5201

Wahl Deluxe Chrome Pro, Complete Hair and Beard Clipping and Trimming Kit, Includes Quality Clipper with Guide Combs, Cordless Trimmer, Styling Shears, for A Cut Every Time, 79524-5201

Cuts like a dream. I needed a hair clipper because I am in college. I have not yet found a barber who can reliably cut my hair for a cheap price. I'm black, which means my hair is course by nature and generally a pain to deal with. it zips straight through. All around it is a good clipper. The guards are really flimsy, be careful not to handle those with too much force. Don't even bother with the trimmer. It is a toy. Overall, I love the clipper set. Definitely worth the buy

Fantastic hair/beard clipper combo. I've been using this for over 2 years now, and it has no signs of letting down. the package it comes with is fantastic. It has all the clipons to change the length to whatever i want, and the included oil does a great job of keeping the hair clippers lubricated well. the cord length is nice and long for those hard to reach places, and the clippers themselves do a great, and painless job of cutting hair. i have a lot, of very thick hair, and this has no problem cutting through it. I also use it to trim my beard shorter ,and it does a great job of evenly and easily cutting all the hair without problem. I have hardly used the smaller once since the large one does such a good job, but the small one is somewhat useful for touch-up work. Good combo, especially with all the other pieces

One of the very best hair clippers set is now sold with an extra trimming clipper (for less money in Amazon). If you give them a little cleaning once in a while and oil blades after 3 or 4 uses, you will have a clipper that does not die. I bought my first Wahl Deluxe Chrome Pro 5 years ago from a store at a higher price, and purchased this set after an electrical mishap made me think my clipper was dead. It is so strong that is being used in my dog now, so I highly recommend it after purchasing clippers every 2 or 3 years if lucky.

I use these for haircuts for my sons. It makes it quick and looks good when we're done. The guides are very easy to use. I did replace the scissors with better quality ones as the ones that come with this set aren't very sharp and they pull on the hair. I used cordless clippers before and they lost power so fast. I went with a corded one this time, with the small cordless for detail areas, and I'm very happy with my decision.
They do make my hand vibrate after 2 haircuts (totaling 1 hour), but it's not too bad. The weight feels good in my hand.

Pretty good. I got this to back up my 14 year old Wahl. I don’t want to die and me be stuck in the middle of a cut, haha. I did get it out once to try it before my return window is up. The trimmers seem to work just fine. Very comparable to my old wahl, which is the only one I’ve ever used for my husband and three boys. The soft case has pockets in it that are too loose to hold things securely, there’s no handle on it and the ‘apron’ is a trash bag with strings to tie it around your neck. Other than that I’m happy with it, although my 14 year old wahl is still going strong. :-)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HIGH QUALITY HOME HAIRCUTS: A complete kit for home hair cutting & trimming, the Wahl Deluxe Chrome Pro includes a quality clipper & guide combs, cordless touch-up trimmer, styling shear, and everything you need to achieve the precise style you want
  • COMPLETE HAIR CUTTING KITS OR SINGLE TOOLS: Whether you trim your hair between trips to the salon or barber, need beard or nose hair trimmers, or a complete hair cutting kit, Wahl has the high quality hair cutting and personal grooming tools you need
  • A SMOOTH CUT EVERY TIME: Wahl clippers & trimmers are available in a variety of styles to meet your home hair cutting needs. From Lithium Ion cordless & rechargeable clippers to heavy-duty corded models, Wahl clippers & trimmers deliver a high performance
  • THE BRAND USED BY PROFESSIONALS: Wahl clippers and trimmers have been used by professionals in the salon & barber industry since 1919. With self sharpening precision blades & quality construction, Wahl clippers, shavers & trimmers deliver a smooth shave
  • WAHL QUALITY CLIPPERS: Wahl is a trusted brand for a reason. Compare the quality of Wahl products to others from Remington, Philips Norelco, BuySShow, Conair, Oster, Suprent, Andis, Pecham, Hatteker, Miserwe, Riwa, Sowpro, Siminiker, BroadCare, Panasonic

Description

Wahl Deluxe Chrome Pro 25 pc #79524-5201TRIMMER BATTERY INSTRUCTIONS select clipper kits include a battery trimmer , your kit may or may not include a trimmer • Remove battery cover from clipper by pushing in and back on the plastic do or in the direction of the arrow • IMPORTANT : be sure to insert the negative (-) end of each battery first , so that it depresses the spring at the top of the battery compartment , then slide the positive (+) end into position . Do not allow the negative terminal clips to bend and cut the casing of the batteries . Use alkaline batteries with your Wahl trimmer . Alkaline batteries will provide the longest operating time before battery replacement is needed . Trimmer should run approximately three hours on alkaline batteries • Replace battery cover to its original position . • Move switch to "ON" position to use • To maximizes battery life, trimmer should be shut "OFF" immediately after using



I purchased these to maintain my beard/stubble as most beard trimmers aren’t nearly this wide & have this powerful of a motor for cutting. After oiling the blades & attaching the 1 guard, I went across my face with it & it pulled fairly hard & I about punched a hole in my bathroom wall. I took a screwdriver & loosened up the screws on the blades & zerod them in & that fixed it the issue, may or may not need to do it to your’s but just a heads up. The smaller trimmers included would’ve been better with a power cord, they run off a single AA battery & aren’t powerful at all.

I use these clippers four times a week. There's a nice thumb rest on the bottom and the soft grip is very comfortable. They have a solid, heavy feel similar to professional clippers and cut nicely.
The battery-operated trimmer that accompanies the clippers is laughably bad. Even with a brand new battery, the blades fail to move fast enough to even groom sideburns. If, like me, you're buying this model over a more expensive Wahl like the Elite because it includes the trimmer, reconsider.

I love it. It gives me more attachments then I needed. The bad reviews I believe are from people who don’t follow directions. First of all love your hair and your hair will love you. So if you don’t clean, oil or care for this tool. It won’t work for you. So go to the barbershop and watch how the barbershop care for it tools and act accordingly. Or keep waiting and paying.

The main clippers are wonderful. Cut through my husband's thick head of hair like butter! Much better than out last pair. Only complaint is the little clippers. They do next to nothing. I was hoping to use to help me get behind his ears but they do not work well. Barely cut through a few strands of hair.

Love these things, I recommend them to everyone. So easy to use, durable as can be. Comes with a great little kit, to store everything and keep it organized. For the price of a haircut, I can cut my own hair and save hundreds a Year. Plus you get to cut more often and keep everything cleaner, as you don't have to worry about wasting money at a barber every week.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment