Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Vivaplex, 24, Clear, 10 ml (1/3 oz) Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers

Vivaplex, 24, Clear, 10 ml (1/3 oz) Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers

Just as described.

Perfect for my DIY needs

Was cleaning with ultrasonic jewelry cleaner and it shattered, but if you are gentle they are nice bottles.

As an esthetician I use these for skincare serums. They are durable and perfect for my needs, second purcahse!

Nice thick heavy glass


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 24 - 10 ml, Clear Glass Bottles, with Glass Droppers.
  • Perfect for essential oils, perfume oils, or other liquids.
  • Safe, secure and convenient packaging.
  • Perfect for travel, and conveniently fits in your purse.

Description

These high quality clear glass bottles with glass eye droppers, are perfect for storing your essential oils, perfumes or colognes. The convenient size makes it perfect for travel.



I like these little bottles. I didn't need that many but I have a lot of extras if any break. :-)

Nice size, wide opening. Dropper top. If oils transferred from another bottle, hard to put name on it. Otherwise, will be ordering more.

These dropper bottles are great and just the perfect size for my usage!

These have been the perfect size, and tops fit well!

arrived on time and as expected- I really appreciate the quality of this product, super easy to assemble and they look great.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment