Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tree Hut bare Moisturizing Shave Oil with Pomegranate Citrus scent, 7.7oz, Essentials for Soft, Smooth, Bare Skin

Tree Hut bare Moisturizing Shave Oil with Pomegranate Citrus scent, 7.7oz, Essentials for Soft, Smooth, Bare Skin

Male here, with a weird swirly beard pattern that's always made it tough for me to get a good close shave without irritation. But that's solved now with this excellent shave oil. It's handy to be able to see what you're shaving, and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. My routine:
1) shave after a shower, and in fact pat on some warm water.
2) put about a dime's size-worth of oil into one hand, work it up with both hands and apply to area being shaved.
3) Enjoy the smell... this doesn't smell too strongly, but it does smell great.
4) shave as needed; can usually do a couple different directions over same skin and this stuff still provides good lubrication (I will occasionally apply more if needed).
5) when done, just rub what's left into face and leave it as an after-shave moisturizer.
The only thing I wish is that this was sold in a pop-top dispenser that wasn't as tall, because it doesn't fit upright in any of my bathroom drawers, so I have to leave it on the counter (and one doesn't really use enough to make a pump bottle the best solution). But it still gets 5 stars from me and my neck.

This stuff is great. It goes on very smooth, does not dry too fast on your skin and leaves it soft. I am a guy and not into fruity smells so I just use a little regular face soap after I shave, no biggie. You can use this sparingly and still have great results. It does not clog my razor or leave a super scummy film in the sink afterwards. Go for it!

Tree Hut is the best men's shaving oil I have found. I just tried this new version and I like it better. Kinda citrusy smelling. The original version is great also but smells a bit more girly.

Also, the amount for the price, along with the pump bottle, makes this item a great deal.

I really prefer this oil over shave cream. It smells great and my shave is closer than ever. I will be ordering again!

This stuff is fantastic! It gives me the smoothest shave I ever had, and the scent is nice and light.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% PURE NATURAL SHEA BUTTER - Premium deep moisturizer that wonderfully softens and smooths dry cracked skin.
  • BLEND OF natural oils - Infused with amazing skin conditioners found to prevent dryness.
  • PARABEN FREE - Absolutely no parabens or formaldehyde donors! Free of harmful chemicals for healthy skincare.
  • MADE IN THE USA - Proudly made in America by a world class professional cosmetics team in an American beauty lab.

Description

Achieve a smooth, comfortable shave with Tree Hut Shave Oil. The perfect hair removal essential, this shave oil is infused with 100% pure natural Shea Butter and blend of natural oils to help make skin silky smooth. Indulge in the silky delight and show your skin some love while getting your best shave!



I have very sensitive skin so shaving really irritates it. But this stuff is amazing! My skin isn't irritated at all and I can shave more often then I could before.

Love the smell of this oil. It leaves my skin nice and soft. Makes shaving easy as the shaver glides over my skin.

Loved this stuff! Never wanna dhave without it again. Mouisturized my skin way better than shave gel and it was nice to be able to see what you're doing.

This is great! Easy to use, got a close shave, and it left my skin soft.

Love this! I bought on a whim and love this! Smoother shave and moisturizing too!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment