Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Hair Clipper Blade Oil 4 oz. #3310-300

Wahl Hair Clipper Blade Oil 4 oz. #3310-300

Should last a long time, as I have always had the little tubes of oil in the past. So far, so good. I have a shaver that tells you when to oil the heads, and so far I have just done it once.

All I can say is that it is a blade oil and it does what it is advertised to do. My only complaint is that it did not come with a cap to to prevent spillage should the bottle fall over. Other than that, great product.

if you are going to get oil get the OEM oil

Good product. Go for it.

I place a few drops on my razor after cleaning it. Works great to maintain its edge.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Specially designed for all Wahl electric clippers and trimmers
  • Prevents rust and extends the life of the clipper
  • Place 2 or 3 drops of oil between blades every few haircuts

Description

Wahl total care clipper blade oil is a lubricating oil specifically prepared for hair clipper blades. Improves performance and extends blade life. Long lasting and efficient.



Great for what I needed it for

I've only been using this for a month and still not in habit of using the oil after each use but after getting some tips from YouTube it seems to be quick and easy and should extend life of the clippers.

I have had clipper oil before. Always with a pull off cap and oil gets everywhere. The top on this is great. SO far no leaks and real easy to use.

Works as expected

Really helps lubricate the blades and therefore giving a smoother shave.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment