Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Teddie Organics Golden Jojoba Oil 100% Pure Organic Cold Pressed and Unrefined 4oz - Natural Moisturizer for Face Hair and Sensitive Skin, Carrier Oil for Essential Oils

Teddie Organics Golden Jojoba Oil 100% Pure Organic Cold Pressed and Unrefined 4oz - Natural Moisturizer for Face Hair and Sensitive Skin, Carrier Oil for Essential Oils

've been fighting acne for almost 15 years - everything from hormonal pre-teen acne to the "I'm-25-what-the-heck-are-you-still-doing-on-my-face" adult acne. I've tried EVERYTHING that promised results - mainstream big brand name kits to hard to find cult products. Nothing has ever cleared up my acne. I'd see a slight improvement for a month or so and then I'd be right back where I started.
When I turned 26, I'd had enough. I stood in the skin care aisle at Target and Ulta for probably close to 30 minutes at least once a month trying to find SOMETHING that I hadn't already tried. I was desperate. I'm getting married in a year and the last thing I want is to feel insecure on one of the biggest days of my life. Then I found an article on all natural skin care - literally getting rid of all the chemicals you can and going to products that had few ingredients that you can pronounce. This scared me, but like I said, I was desperate.
I chose this product as a part of my new routine after a LOT of research. I absolutely love that it is all natural and organic and that it is from a small business but I can still get Prime shipping. Within 24 hours of placing my order, I had a personal email from a representative of the company (an actual living, breathing person!) thanking me for my purchase, suggesting ways to best use their product, and a promise to remedy any problems that may occur. The packaging is beautiful, the product well made, and the customer service was amazing. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
As far as how it has helped my skin: I have NEVER had results like this. Not only did it clear up acne I had in less than two days, it's also healing acne scars I've had for years and getting rid of redness that I thought was just part of my complexion. I haven't had a new breakout since starting this routine and I continue to see small improvements every single day. I was worried about moisturizing oily skin with oil but this has done an amazing job controlling oil all day long! I've also been using this on my hair as a leave in conditioner/heat protectant. I can't put into words how excited I am to finally find something that works after years and years of frustration - and it's so much better for the environment! 

I have naturally curly hair that I straightened for about 5 years straight and I didn't take very good care of it. I recently decided to stop doing any styling to my hair and needed something to help repair the damage. The pictures I attached: the black and white is how my hair was before, notice the length and how dry and dull it is. The other pictures are how it is now(about 2 months later). After I shower I split my hair into two sections and put about 4 drops in my hands, and run it through one section and do the same for the other side, then I take about 2-3 more drops and put it in just my roots. My hair gets weighed down and flat if I put it in my roots. It's grown faster and healthier than it ever has in my life. As for skincare, even just putting one drop leaves my skin really oily so I stopped using it for that. But if I have a breakout, I put a little bit on the area and the redness goes down quickly. This product is amazing!

So I purchase a lot of stuff from Amazon since my daughter was born, and I mean A LOT. I have had issues with eczema and dry skin since i was a little girl. I have used other types of oils on my body but i never seem to get the results that i want. So i was reading about jojoba oil and how it work well for people with my type of skin issues. Now, I have only had this oil for 3 days, but i have noticed a HUGE difference in my "chicken skin" on my arms after just a short time using this. I have to say that i am really impressed, and I love that it is organic. i doubt if that really has anything to do with its ability to help severely dry skin, but it is still a nice plus. I would urge people with dry skin to at least try this and see if it works for them. the days of buying every lotion on the shelf is finally over for me!!!!!

Im kind of a newbie when concerning hair health. As a tip from a freind I decied to use this with castor oil for my hair. It was really dry, and was breaking alot, so much so that i wqas worried if i was going bald. Well left this concoction in all night, after massaging it in my scalp, and the next day litterally instant results. almost no hair breakage. pretty cool. im happy with this buy.
P.S 4 o.z. is bigger than i thought.

My girlfriend and I apply various skin/body/hair oils to each other after our nightly hot bath and cool shower. (What Fun!) We apply many organic cold pressed unrefined natural oils such as Jojoba, Argan, Coconut, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil and other wonderful specialty oils like Hairfluence Growth And Shine, Togi Argan Hair Oil Treatment (Amazing in itself) Darshana Natural Indian Hair Oil (Fantastic!) and Rosehip Night Serum (Leven Rose/Excellent!) Actually, most of the major oils such as jojoba, Argon, Pumpkin Seed, Carrot Seed and Rosehip Night Serum we've purchased from Leven Rose and they are in themselves fantastic oils and their customer support is second to none. It's wonderful. We also use Kate Blanc for many of the major oils (we alternate from one company to another on many of the same oils) We thought we had found the best Jojoba Oil in Leven Rose's Oil as well as Majestic Pure, both fantastic oils in themselves.. That all changed once we tried Teddie Organics Golden Jojoba Oil! It's thicker and silkier than the oils noted above, is of course 100% organic, unrefined all natural oil like the Jojoba Oil(s) we 've been using yet there is a noticeable difference. Yes, thicker and silkier and it actually seems purer and less refined, if that's possible, than those other Jojoba Oils we've been using. It goes on so smooth and absorbs quickly like the rest yet because it's a bit thicker we're using it for body rub-downs and I must say that in that respect as well it sure beats the rest of the jojoba's we've been using! It really turns my lady on.. We're sticking with this Jojoba Oil!!! The oil itself has the usual mid yellowish tint, maybe a bit more yellow than the others noted because it's produced at a higher level of quality than the others on all counts. Next week I'll order Teddie Organics Argan Oil, as I'm sure it'll be of a higher quality than the already excellent Argan Oil(s) we're currently using.. And that is the ultimate compliment I can give Teddie Organics Golden Jojoba Oil! It's absolutely outstanding! The best you can buy.. That's a fact.. Give it a try.. You'll definitely love it! We do!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HOW DOES JOJOBA OIL WORK FOR YOUR SKIN - This is your go to, multi tasking natural facial and body moisturizer for all skin types. Like many facial oils it provides deep moisturizing benefits, soothes dry skin conditions, helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and even helps with scarring, acne, skin tone and overall elasticity. It's your first choice for facial cleansing oils and as a natural eye, lip and face makeup remover
  • THE BENEFITS OF JOJOBA OIL FOR HAIR - the Best Organic Golden Jojoba Oils make an ideal leave in deep conditioner or shampoo and scalp treatment. If your hair and scalp feel like a desert remember the essence of good hair care is natural products that feed the hair and protect it when using heat treatments like dryers, curling tongs and flat irons. Now lock in that Jojoba hydration!
  • ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW - if acting as an anti aging face moisturizer and natural hair conditioner wasn't enough, here are some other uses. Try Jojoba Seed Oil as a Carrier Oil for diluting Aromatherapy Essential Oils, a Beard Oil, for Soap Making and Ear Stretching. Talk about versatile! Therapists also consider Jojoba to be one of the best Massage Oils due to its high Glide Factor.
  • YOUR BOTTLE CONTAINS JUST ONE INGREDIENT - 100% Organic Pure Virgin Jojoba Seed Oil. Our Jojoba Oil is Golden Cold Pressed and Unrefined meaning it is paraben, hexane and additive free. Don't take the risk with refined deodorized oils that strip out the key nutrients that are beneficial to radiant, healthy skin and natural hair and nail growth.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We believe our Jojoba Oil for Face is a great moisturizer for dry, oily or combination skin. However, if you're not 100% satisfied we will insist on refunding your money. You even get to keep the bottle so your friends or family can try it out. Grab your Jojoba Oil Now in Bulk using our Multi Buy Discounts. Also known as Simmondsia Chinensis, Jojoba Extract, Jojoba Wax or Aceite de Jojoba

Description

Teddie Organics Jojoba Oil gives your hair the nutrients it needs to be truly rejuvenated and replenished. Extracted from the jojoba tree, jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax that is very similar to the properties of human skin oil, sebum. This makes jojoba oil more easily absorbed than other moisturizers. It only takes a few drops to give your hair the moisture it needs to be visibly radiant and healthy. Our Golden Jojoba Oil is 100% organic, unrefined, cold pressed and free of any harmful chemicals or fillers causing the oil to be less effective. You're covered by our risk free guarantee, if you aren't satisfied with your purchase, we have a no questions asked refund policy because we stand behind every customer, every product, and every purchase.



I have an autoimmune disorder that causes severe dry skin, and I also have rosacea which makes my skin sensitive and red — everything irritates it! Over the years I have tried Neutragena, CetaPhil, CeraVe, Clinique Redness Solution, Aveeno, Mare Kay sensitive line, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and I don’t even know what else. I was skeptical of trying jojoba oil after it was recommended to me because of previous experiences with oils that were supposed to help and made it worse. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this. My skin doesn’t feel greasy after I apply it, there’s no burning or irritation, and, while it doesn’t help the rosacea bumps, it doesn’t make them worse either. I chose this brand because I had success with their rose water.
The only downside is the stopper drips easily. I don’t even care because my skin isn’t irritated and it isn’t flaking as bad as before.

I didn't receive my original order - OnTrac lost it so no fault of the seller, however the seller contacted me and even though not their fault gave me discount to be used when I ordered again, which I did. I received the oils the other day. I love it! Not greasy and absorbs quickly. It's perfect carrier oil for my essential oils - Thank you Teddie Organics for a wonderful product and outstanding customer service!

So I was looking for something comparable to Farsali Rose Gold oil, but less expensive and more natural. This jojoba oil nailed it. I love the texture, hydrating, but not excessively oily, and very absorbing. I have used castor, avocado, lavender, almond, and several other oils but non of them seems as light as this one. I apply it prior to applying make up. It works great for blending and hydrating skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves natural and who is a fan of facial oils. Thank you Teddies Organics.

Teddie Organics is one of the nicer, more reasonably priced, skincare products I’ve found on amazon, and I buy A LOT.
I recently developed a rash on my face due to a salicylic acid allergy. I heard jojoba oil doesn’t clog pores and delivers adequate moisture, so I decided to pair it with the healing qualities of rosehip seed oil. I’m utterly shocked how well it worked and how great my skin feels. I didn’t want to go to a dermatologist, so I suffered that stupid rash for months. It left blotchy patches of dry skin and little red bumps all over my chin, upper lip, and right in between my eyebrows. The jojoba/rosehip oil mixture worked wonders. It literally looked better the next day and cleared it up after a one week regimen. I’ll use these oils for the rest of my life!!!

I've reordered this oil twice now and the quality is consistently amazing. I've also ordered Argan oil from Teddie Organics and loved that as well, but stuck with Jojoba for my face oil. I use it under my eyes, on my lips, neck, chest and any other patches that need extra moisture. I use an aloe based gel moisturizer first, then follow up with this. I've seen several articles related to the acne-fighting properties of Jojoba and have noticed it does keep my skin VERY clear. I have combination skin with a very oily T zone and occasionally stress related or hormonal breakouts around my chin, and this has kept those breakouts to a minimum and also helped balance my oily patches. Couldn't love it more and I will never be without it!!!!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment