Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

GBS Shampoo Scalp Massage Brush No.100 4 Pack (2 Black and 2 Red Brushes) The Best Invigorating Head Scrubber!

GBS Shampoo Scalp Massage Brush No.100 4 Pack (2 Black and 2 Red Brushes) The Best Invigorating Head Scrubber!

I've been trying to change my hair washing habits from daily to every other day but I noticed I still have dandruff. Since I'm a brunette, the dander really shows on day 2 and it's embarrassing, even if no one gets close enough to see it. I was actually really skeptical of this since I figured it does exactly what my nails do, but I was wrong. It feel like dozens of little nails gently scratching your head! I'm in love, I feel cleaner after I immediately noticed that in getting out of the shower, I have significantly less dander.

Word of caution, if you have damaged hair, be gentle. I've bleached and dyed my hair so many times that most of my hair feels like weeds. I noticed that on the damaged areas of my hair, this was a little difficult to work through my scalp. Still worth it.

I like these scalp massagers, but the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was, every brush had several sharp pieces of plastic sticking out of them, which, if you didn't notice, would damage and pull your hair out. Not good. I was able to file the sharp edges and other damaging pieces with a nail file. In my opinion, they should have been inspected beforehand.

I hair stylist uses a scalp brush when she does my hair and I fell in love with how wonderful my scalp felt after the shampoo, so I decided to purchase my own. I love this brush. It fits right in the palm of my hand. It's well made and does a great job with massaging my scalp. My hair is relaxed and short, but I did notice that it takes a little more effort to get the brush through the longer sections of hair on the top of my hair, but I manage. I'm not sure how these will work on long hair, but I'm grateful that work wonderfully on mine.

Decided to try these after seeing them pop up in quite a few online shopping lists. I tend to end up with product buildup on my scalp as I 1.) have long, thick hair and 2.) have NO nails. This has helped to break that "gunk" up and get rid of it. I noticed my hair felt and looked lighter. The "bristles" were long enough for my scalp but if you have incredibly thick hair, you may wish to find something with longer bristles. I've been using the same one (multiple times a week) since I bought the pack and can say they are durable.

I have to admit that I got these for my dogs. I have 2 golden retrievers that love to be brushed. It is so easy to slip on or 2 of these on my hands and brush them while I pet them and they think that I am wonderful and kind for brushing them so often now.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅100% Satisfaction Money Back Guaranteed! - We devote ourselves to provide the best customer service and bring the best shopping experience to every customer. If you are not satisfied with our product, please contact us and we will find a solution!
  • ✅Color: Red and black * 4 - Brushes - may substitute GBS brush with a Century brush!
  • ✅1/2" long concaveave Bristles formed to the curvature of the human head
  • ✅Stimulating Scalp Massagers - Each made of plastic with a finger ring Each brush is 3.25" dia. x 2" tall

Description

scalp massage brush for hair Helps stimulates the scalp Compliments any Shampoo and conditioners Easily fits in your palm of your handle. Stimulates hair growth and made to vigorously massage scalp promote blood flow but in a safe way Should last many years with proper care



Bought these for my family, and they were well received. Four in the package seemed like a lot, but the first one broke (the handle) within a couple of days. The rest of them seem to be holding up well and do a great job of massaging itchy scalps. and they're cheap enough that I'd buy more if all four break.

These items work to remove loose skin from your scalp, or other parts of your body I suppose. I’ve found it works best if you do it in the shower with wet hair and with a gentle rub. Do it gently a little bit at a time rather than a single aggressive rub.
You don’t really need four of these but I think each brush probably costs a few nickels to make and most of the cost is for shipping and anything else needed to run a business. It should cost no more than half of what I paid but I can’t dock it stars for that.
It’s still one of the cheapest options and if I had to buy it again I suppose I would.

Have been using this type of scalp brush for years and held onto the old ones way too long. These are better than what I had been using. I actually use them as a brush or comb after shampooing. The bristles ends are smooth and don't irritate the scalp. If they are durable, then I'll consider them a bargain...

I got this for dandruff. Works surprisingly well. Frim but not similar to metal or anything. I suppose if you push hard it could be painful. If for some reason its too firm, exposing it to heat (such as hair dryer) can permanently soften them. They give you plenty, but I recommend you do it in small amounts do avoid over-softening.

Excellent quality, especially in comparison to other models I’ve used. A little stiffer than some others; that’s just a fact, not a negative. I mean, the thing combs my hair in the morning and is sitting there the next day to do it all over again. Not complicated. I like having four as I can put one in the shower for shampoo, take one to the office, and still have one for my regular comb, etc.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment