Sunday, August 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Redken Brews Daily Shampoo, 33.8 fl. oz.

Redken Brews Daily Shampoo, 33.8 fl. oz.

My hair was a damaged, greasy mess before I decided to switch to $15-$30 a bottle products. This shampoo cleaned my hair without drying it out. The conditioner complements it well.

4 stars because it smells like Old Spice. Much better scents are out there. At least it’s faint.

I’ve tried everything thing in the market. If I don’t use this shampoo I get dandruff immediately. Expensive or cheap, they all do the same. This is the only thing that stops my dandruff

Got this because the one of their other ones was not available. I like it. You don’t have to use a lot either.

Quality product, but after purchasing the price went up significantly.

Item as described. thank you


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • It leaves hair feeling clean and fresh
  • The lightweight formula keeps hair manageable
  • Suitable for all hair types

Description

Brews daily shampoo gently cleanses without stripping the hair. It leaves hair feeling clean and fresh. The lightweight formula keeps hair manageable. This new formula features malt to strengthen and nourish hair.



I really miss the old “clean spice” shampoo. This stuff is great too.

Great shampoo. Good price and arrived when expected.

I love redken's. Smells amazing and leaves hair feeling great.

Use it daily. Just what I needed.

My husband loves it!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment