Thursday, August 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

OGX Hydrating + Tea Tree Mint Shampoo, 13 Ounce

OGX Hydrating + Tea Tree Mint Shampoo, 13 Ounce

I purchased this after being diagnosed with dermatitis on my scalp. I've been using prescription shampoo for the dermatitis, however, it dries out my scalp terribly. I put just a little of this on the dry areas and it works wonderfully. Unlike other, much more expensive products I've ordered, the oily-residue is minimal so I can put this in multiple times a day (while at work, running errands, etc) and it doesn't look like my hair is wet or dirty. This was a great and very affordable find!

I have a hard time finding just the right shampoo for my long, ultra fine, super dry hair and oily scalp (such a fun combination isn't it?). I've tried so many EXPENSIVE brands and I really do like Pureology, but decided to branch out and try something else. I found this at a drug store and love the combo of mint and tea tree so I decided to give it a whirl. 6 months later I'm still using it and loving it, especially for the price!! No it's not going to perform any hair miracles for you, but it is a lovely product that doesn't make my hair more dry or my scalp more oily. I love the mild scent in the shower and no lingering aromas afterward. My husband loves that it's a unisex fragrance that he can use too! I bought both the shampoo and the condition as add on items and they're cheaper on Amazon than at Walmart that way. Can't beat $4 (each) for a good shampoo and a good conditioner! If you're looking for a solid product that won't break the bank (or your hair) I strongly recommend you give this brand a try! I'm a big fan! And yes, I pay full price for this product!

Ya’ll listen to me here for a minute: this stuff smells amazing. Not your basic white “amazing” but a truer and deeper meaning of “amazing.” Plus, it doesn’t leave a lot of white residue. It is grade-A smack/your/grandmother quality that I can get behind.

This stuff is amazing. I usually get the deva curl build up buster but this is way more effective for way cheaper...I have curly hair and use natural products which unfortunately cause a lot of buildup and an itchy scalp. On itchy problem spots I rub this in, and wash those spots out and repeat that several times if I have a lot of build up. (You’ll want to wash the buildup out) and then I use as directed before I go to bed and spray some Argan oil on my hair. My boyfriend also used it in his beard and loved it.

Helps my hair actually grow fast ! Less fallout from breakage.amazing. and affordable!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HELP HYDRATE & NOURISH YOUR HAIR with our shampoo for damaged, oily, & frizzy hair that needs extra moisturizing & nourishing love. Our daily use formula helps to smooth hair, reducing appearance of split ends for a healthy-looking glow
  • NOURISH & DETANGLE: OGX's Tea Tree Mint formula is for straight hair, curly hair, thick hair, thin hair. Gentle enough for fine hair & fierce enough for thick or coarse hair. Helps to nourish, rejuvenate & detangle hair as it works deep into every strand
  • BEAUTY PURE AND SIMPLE: OGX hair care products are inspired by nature. We don't try to make hair look "perfect" because we'd rather make hair look fuller, smoother, straighter, curlier, or bouncier & smell irresistible while we're at it.
  • ROCK WHAT YOU'VE GOT: OGX hair care products are designed to bring out the best in your hair, no matter what type or texture. Whether you need quenching moisture for curly hair, protection for colored hair, blowout cream, or matte pomade--we've got you.
  • THE OGX DIFFERENCE:Try OGX if you've used products by Pureology, Head & Shoulders, Kerastase, Paul Mitchell, Batiste, Biolage, Pantene, Redken, Oribe, Loreal, Herbal Essences, TreSemme, Matrix, Bumble & Bumble, Biolage, Bed Head, Deva Curl, Living Proof

Description

Bring balance back to a dry, itchy scalp with OGX Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo that has a hydrating blend of Australian tea tree oil and soothing peppermint extract to help moisturize and strengthen your hair and scalp. With a lightweight and sulfate-free formula, this refreshing shampoo is a great haircare product for dry and coarse hair, curly hair, frizzy hair and color treated hair types. Apply, wash, rinse and repeat from the scalp to the ends of your hair and follow up your routine with OGX Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Conditioner.



I used to get very clogged hair follicles but this helped so so much!

I bought this because I found it on pinterest. Someone said it was a great shampoo for itchy scalps. I go through very itchy periods for some reason. It was getting really bad when I found this shampoo and decided to give it a try. I have tried many other shampoos and conditioners from this same brand and I love them all. This one was no exception. It really has helped my itchy scalp tremendously. I've really been very happy with this shampoo and this brand overall. Very highly recommend.

I burned my scalp after bleaching it twice. This is the only thing that provided relief!

My daughter had a section of her scalp that was so dry every time I brushed it I actually thought I was seeing lice nits. Upon closer inspection I realized they weren’t nits but dead skin flakes. I tried everything even Head & Shoulders clinical to no avail the damn flakes wouldn’t go away. I went against the directions on this bottle though. Tea tree oil does not smell good and I wasn’t about to let oil sit on my child head all day. 30 minutes before a shower I would literally baste that part of her head in this oil and then she would shampoo and rinse it out. After 2-3 consistent uses it went away and never came back and her hair is flake free now! I know she is prone to dry scalp so to maintain moisture I plan to use this on her only once a week...it really works!

Helped with my itchy scalp. Worked fast.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment