
Bruh! I have searched high and low for a trimmer that actually cuts skin close. I have purchased OTC trimmers for YEARS and have not been impressed. I read the reviews for this trimmer and saw a couple Youtube videos and took the plunge and bought this. NOT DISAPPOINTED! HIGHLY PLEASED. These trimmers are POWERFUL, small enough to travel, easy to clean and they look great!. Heavy duty parts; no cheap plastic pieces that snap if you drop it in the sink. For lining and daily shaving I have been impressed and HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend. If you suffer from razor bumps and are seeking a product to get a close shave without chemicals or cutting up your face THIS IS IT! I have used if for a few months prior to making this review. I am not disappointed.
I purchased this for my husband, who was so happy with getting this; because he needed a new pair for awhile now. However, after opening the package he found hair on the blade when this set should have been BRAND NEW... How disgusting!! If someone previously returned this item....does AMAZON not inspect the return?? Other than the above this is a great pair of trimmers.
By far one of the best clippers ever used. However this is the 4th one I'm buying. The first one just blew and smoke started coming out of it had it for just a little over 5 weeks. The second Clipper was working for about 3 weeks and then all the sudden I couldn't get it back on something wrong with the switch. I tried to exchange it however I got no response from the seller, (It was weird the seller never got back to me however two weeks after writing this I received a new Clipper In mail) was using the third one today and it made a weird noise and stop working. You must think I'm nuts as I continue to order these Clippers, however they are one of the sharpest, best clippers for doing lines and lining people up that I have ever used. however starting to get expensive...... Going to buy my 4th one shortly.
Work great, they come with guards as well and even though this a line up machine, it definitely cuts super clean. Works great for getting beard and mustache lined up clean. Definitely up there with the Andis t blade, and I even prefer it over a stock andis. Good job Wahl.
I like it but I wish there was a bit longer trimming attachment. Every month I trim my beard and I always have to have it shorter then I would like for a week or whatever.

Feature Product
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professional's commercial grade line of products, the Hero Corded T Blade Trimmer is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: Corded and powerful, the Hero Corded T Blade Trimmer cuts hair with speed and ease. It features a t-blade, fits in the palm of your hand for optimal control and comfort, and is perfect for lining, artwork, and creating custom styles
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the Hero Corded T Blade Trimmer comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the trimmer, (3) guards (1/16"-3/16"), oil, cleaning brush, operating instructions, and red blade guard
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The Hero Corded T Blade Trimmer (#8991) measures 4.25" long and weighs 4.6 oz. This product features an 8-foot, professional grade, chemical resistant cord. Clipper features a #1062-600 blade, standard electromagnetic motor, and operates at 120 volts/60 hertz. For sale in the USA only.
- PLEASE NOTE: Wahl Professional Products purchased from this authorized dealer feature a manufacturer's warranty, which is not available from unauthorized dealers
- The color and product packaging vary due to the New Look of the product
Description
From Wahl Professional’s commercial grade line of products, the Hero Corded T Blade Trimmer is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand. Corded and powerful, the Hero Corded T Blade Trimmer cuts hair with speed and ease. It features a t-blade, fits in the palm of your hand for optimal control and comfort, and is perfect for lining, artwork, and creating custom styles. For your convenience, the Hero Corded T Blade Trimmer comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the clipper, (3) guards (1/16"-3/16"), oil, cleaning brush, operating instructions, and red blade guard. The Hero Corded T Blade Trimmer (#8991) measures 4.25” long and weighs 4.6 lb. This product features an 8-foot, professional grade, chemical resistant cord. Clipper features a #1062-600 blade, standard electromagnetic motor, and operates at 120 volts/60 hertz. Leo J. Wahl invented the first hand-held electric clipper back in 1919. He believed in necessary, reasonably priced products that enhanced the lives of everyone who used them. Today, all Wahl products embrace the principles of our founder. We offer reliable, value-priced devices and solutions that protect skin and hair while performing on all skin and hair types
GREAT TRIMMER FOR SHAVING!!!
I ordered these trimmers because I wanted another pair of trimmers and also because in the process of trying to sharpen my Andis T-Outliner blades I ended up making them dull and unable to cut. Since I had to order new blades I figured why not pick up another trimmer as well. I have to say these trimmers are great, powerful and compact. I have read reviews that people say the hump I the trimmer body is awkward, but I have no issues with it at all. The trimmers come with a zero gapping tool which I did use before I even began to use the trimmers because I already knew I wanted the blades as close as I could get them for shaving with them. The shave is great and extremely close. I also ordered the larger T-Outline blades for these trimmers and have set them but not used them as of yet because I am pleased with the original blades at the moment. I always use Andis Cool Care Plus or Whals spray for clippers that I had already before every use and it keeps them cutting good. As for a comparison between these trimmers and the Andis T-Outliners I think they are both great for my purpose of use which is for shaving and edge ups. I have to say I like these Whal Hero trimmers for shaving more than the Andis T-Outliner even after I put the new blades. I'm no barber but I would say that either trimmer you go with will provide you the results you are looking for with the proper adjustment of the blades and keeping them oiled with Andis Cool Care Plus. If the price difference between these trimmers and the Andis has you second guessing don't be fooled by how much cheaper they are because they are a GREAT PAIR OF TRIMMERS and also would be great for traveling vice the Andis due to size.
Great clippers but very fragile! Take very good care of these trimmers if anyone decides to buy them! The blade comes very sharp and zero gapped which is a plus! The rotary motor makes the trimmers run so fast that these trimmers could definitely serve as your main hitters! These trimmers cut so sharp that you'll just want to continue using them over & over. They tend to get hot if you don't turn them off frequently. If you keep them on while cutting with them, they'll get hot. Over all, these are very good trimmers!!!
I've been cutting hair for over 15 years and this is the first time that I can say that Wahl has hit the nail on the head with a product. I've owned nothing but Andis products (T-outliner, T-edjer, and Master) and I've always had to get the blades professionally sharpened before using, but this is not the case with the Wahl 5 star trimmer. The 5 star trimmer is light, has a nice grip, easy to use and does not get hot. On the downside it is slightly noisy, but overall it is a great investment to take any barber's game to the next level.
I purchased this trimmer to do my own shape ups. I use the "Hero T Blade trimmer" for the straight line cuts. This trimmer does a very good job of cutting straight and smooth. It does not nick your skin like most clippers do. As a reviewer stated "It is very loud". It is loud if you have a guide attached. Without a guide attached it is no louder than my other clippers. By the way, my co-worker was impressed with the trim I did on my own head yesterday. So, I can say this trimmer has enhanced my cutting skills.
I choose to sport a bald head. My wife loves it too. I have purchased six clippers before finding this one at Sally's Beauty Supply. This is the only one that makes my head loom like I used a razor on it. I messed up my first one and had to purchase a new one after owning it for five years. Excellent product and a very good price!

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment