Thursday, July 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Prospector Co. Beard Oil 1oz Mini Flask by Burroughs

Prospector Co. Beard Oil 1oz Mini Flask by Burroughs

I ordered this for my husband after hearing some women rave about it on Facebook. A little of this goes a very long way. Even with washing his face twice a day my husband only needs to apply the oil about every other day. It leaves his beard baby hair soft! No more scratchy kisses. It also helps the whispers lay flat. He gets so many compliments on the appearance of his beard now. It does not leave and oily residue. My husband has extremely sensitive skin and this has not irritated him at all. We love this product!

Preface: growing my first FULL beard. In my research for a quality beard oil, I discovered Prospector Beard Oil. Ordered it off Amazon.
Initial impression: Quality. Effective. Would buy again.
Opinion: Mini flask design is easy to extract the number of drops you desire. Doesn't leak or spill in my travel bag. Oil is easy to apply to beard. Fragrance is akin to that of opening an heirloom cedar chest and being greated by a subtle waft of cedar and the musk of time. Smells clean, & masculine. Not pinesol. This is not aftershave, Fragrance dissipates in a few minutes. Beard is noticeably softer and easier to groom. Highly recommend.

I have been a user of Honest Amish beard balm (always have thought it was great), but wanted to give this oil a try. First, it does a great job making my beard feel very soft. However, I am not a huge fan of the scent. Smells nice, but not really my cup of tea. I prefer the smell of the Honest Amish. The smell is one note-pine. But the oil may work better than any other product I have tried. If you like the smell of pine, this oil is for you.

It's a fine beard oil that helped tame the crazy beard hairs. Great scent - herbal notes but not mediciney (which is not a word but works). I highly recommend the product with one note of caution. The top to the bottle doesn't take much of beating so you may want to think twice before throwing in the main compartment of your gym bag. Those great herbal notes aren't so great when they spill all over your gym clothes.

I've used this product for roughly 2 months and the verdict is in, this is a great product. The oil "dries" quickly leaving your beard soft and clean. The sent is subtle and quickly fades, it's reminiscent of a wood shop/ garage in all the best ways. As an avid outdoorsman in the upper midwest I noticed a clear difference with my beard and skin when using this product, without it my beard feels like a Brillo pad that's capable of cleaning a casserole pan. My only complaint is that it's not available in a larger bottle.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Masqueline Fragrance
  • Conditions Hair Follicles
  • Contains Natural Oils
  • Great for all Skin types

Description

Contains Argan, Grapeseed, Cedarwood, Sandalwood and other pure essential oils.



Gave this as a gift. He text me that this oil is like a dream! Before I gave it away, I read the bottle and the packaging is beautiful in a nice box, perfect for gifting. Also, it has really nice ingredients. I didn't open it so I couldn't give it a smell, but I'm sure it's nice.

Very nice beard oil, I am new to beards and found that this took care of the beard itch where I almost never experienced it. The smell is not strong at all, so if that is what you want as well I'd recommend looking to something else.

This beard oil smells amazing. the smell can't be put in words how good it is. i have gotten so many complements from guys and girls about how good it smells. plus the packaging is exactly what you would expect with such a classy woodsy product. 10/10 i have bought again

I got this to stop the beard dandruff and itchy skin. It totally worked. I use it once every two or three days. It has the side effect of making the hair softer and easier to manage and my wife loves the smell. It isn't too oily on my hands, hair, or skin. Great product.

I am picky with beard oil scent and feeling when applied, but I loved this beard oil. The scent is only strong for a few seconds after application and fades into a very subtle scent. In addition, I did not notice that my beard felt oily after the application; I have purchased others that would leave an oily residue on your hands all day long if you touched your beard, but this was not an issue with this product. I can definitely say that I will be purchasing this beard oil again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment