
Great product and delivered on time!!!
Great quality and fast shipping.
I have purchased several brands of Castile oil, I recommend this brand over any other. My eye lashes and my heart are beautiful!
I bought it to help my eyelashes grow. I'm not sure about it yet I just started using bit. I will buy more if it does work
I Like the thickness (VERY THICK) of this particular oil, use it for my hair-tips, eyelashes, face skin and as a carrier for tea tree essential oil. Everything is well, doesnt disturb the eyes or skin, no scent (natural oils sweet little scent). 5 stars like all other product I tried from this seller :) Thank you and keep on with this healthy line products :)

Feature Product
- All-natural, hexane-free extraction process, so no drying solvents are included in the product
- Nourishing fatty acids treat dry skin and hair
- Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that fight acne and skin damage from the sun
- Emollient properties that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- An excellent carrier oil that works great for massages
Description
You've probably heard of castor oil before, in some context or other. Did you know it was once used as a torture device? Let's ignore that. Its more popular, greater use is as a moisture replenishing oil in hair and skin products. Castor oil is squeezed out of the castor seed, as you may have guessed, and as with all of our products - that's it. Our castor oil is additive-free, but full of healthy vitamin E and ricinoleic acid. Vitamin E moisturizes and heals broken skin, and ricinoleic acid is a natural humectant that prevents water loss. This creates a barrier between your skin or hair and dangerous environmental stressors, like heat and wind. This is a moisturizer that's serious about its job. Try it as a remedy for:
Eczema
Psoriasis
Scars
Stretch Marks
Brittle or Thinning Hair
Our 16 oz bottle has two seals to ensure zero leaks during shipping!
How To Use:
Warm oil and massage onto scalp or body. Be sure not to overheat it because that will run the risk of burning. Perfect for a hair mask, massage oil, or makeup remover. Do it yourself, or check out our website for some DIY recipes!
About Us:
At Raw Apothecary, we strive to provide our customers with high-quality, all-natural self care products. All of our products are chemical-free and straight from the source. Our goal is to inform our customers about these simple ingredients and their many uses for health and beauty. We believe in fairness in every aspect of our production process. From sourcing to delivery, the fundamental rights of all people and animals will be upheld and protected along the way. Rest assured, Raw Apothecary does not perform any animal testing.
I've been using this castor oil for massage and moisturizer on my face. It doesn't leave an oily residue and leaves my skin feeling healthy and glowing!
I'm very please with the quality of this castor oil!
Great product. Received quickly
Good quality long lasting
Good amount for a good price!
Will definitely be buying this product again. I pour this into an applicator bottle and add a few drops of lavender and rose essential oils to put in my hair.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment