Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

NOW Foods Organic Jojoba Oil, 4 ounce (4 oz (pack of 2))

NOW Foods Organic Jojoba Oil, 4 ounce (4 oz (pack of 2))

I make my boyfriend beard oil and we both love this oil...it soaks in better than any other oil I have ever tried and it is all natural and I know exactly what I'm putting in my oil mixes for aromatherapy which is great. I like this brand and feel I got a great deal for a good quality product. As always I know what I'm getting with this brand and will purchase it again.

This oil is closest to resembling your skin sebum oil properties. I use it as a light beard oil to moisturize or for hair. Simple product without all the junk in other hair or skin products. Oil provides a small amount of sun protection as well.

Good product

Great oil

I use it in my hair, face, skin. I have also mixed it in with different essential oils. Great price and doesn't come out too fast from the bottle.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    Item as described. I use this on my hair and skin, works great.

    Love love love this product...

    this is awesome. i put it on in the shower right before i get out. it has greatly improved my skin and even stopped an area of cystic acne that would occasionally pop up.

    I love now products! I've been using them for years, and I'm always happy with the quality of their products.

    Face is getting lighter and lighter after using this !

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment