Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Stainless Steel Beard Comb Folding for Men,Taykoo Beard and Mustache Styling Comb Folding Pocket Mental Comb

Stainless Steel Beard Comb Folding for Men,Taykoo Beard and Mustache Styling Comb Folding Pocket Mental Comb

To be honest, the overall shape of the comb is very handsome, and the foldability also makes it very convenient for me to go out. Functionally speaking, this comb is not suitable for deep combing because it is relatively small overall, but it is enough for daily care and finishing, so I really like to bring this handsome small comb when going out.

I bought 2 combs. One for my husband and one for my son. Both of them are looking cleaned up and nice. Both of them think outs a pretty cool product and now they can shape their beards without my help!

I'm super picky about my beardcomb and no one makes the kind of comb I want anymore. So I am having to try out new kinds. But after I used this beard comb, I felt very good, very comfortable, easy to open, compact and nicely finished.And my only challenge is having it readily available but not loosing it. A small leather pouch with a tether that can clip onto my belt loop would be nice.

I often use it with beard essential oil, which makes my beard easy to brush. And this beard brush doesn't look a bit ludicrous like other small combs. On the contrary, I think it is very handsome, I won’t feel embarrassed when I'm using it outdoor. I'm very glad that I ordered this comb

The first time I used it, I felt that there was clump, so I asked the seller, he told me that if you use it with the beard oil, the beard may not clump again, and you can also have good care of your beard. So I bought a bottle of beard oil. After using it together, it is no longer knotted, and the quality of my beard has been greatly improved! !


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ROUND COMB TEETH:Comb is all made of manual polish.Comb tooth is more through many fine polish, and the surface is fruity smooth.When using, do not stick hair, do not harm scalp, comfortable and easy to use.
  • POCKET/FOLDING COMB:Ideal for shirt pockets and even in your wallet!We have found this size of comb is perfect for the close grooming required for beards and moustache.It can obviously also be used on your hair.This comb will help tame your newly grown moustache!
  • BEARD COMB STAINLESS STEEL:Made by stainless steel,high quality hard stainless steel, good flexibility, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, rust-resistant.Steel men's comb for Styling and grooming metal comb
  • PORTABLE DESIGN:The folding design protects it from damage or contamination when you put it in your pocket or bag.It doesn't hook your hair like a plastic comb, and there's no static.Travel Pocket Beard Comb For Men Thick, Curly & Course Beard Beard Comb.
  • GUARANTEED SATISFACTION: Taykoo products are backed by true quality assurance, which means superior materials and a customer service you can trust.

Description

Type:Steel Beard and Mustache Comb.
Material: Stainless steel.
Package size:13*13cm.
Expand size: 16cm/6.29inch.
Fold size:9.3cm/3.66inch.

Foldable design.
-Ergonomically shaped.
-Conveniently pocket sized.
-Durable stainless steel and polycarbonate.

Package:
1 x Men Beard Comb.

Warning:
Due to the manual measurement, there may be small deviations.



To be honest, this comb is a little smaller than I expected, but I really like its foldable design, which largely avoids the damage of the comb teeth, and the design of the tail allows me to hang it. It's very easy to carry on my keychain. I didn't feel what other people said when I used it. It was very comfortable to comb and I was very satisfied.

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT... I THINK THIS IS THE BEST BEARD, HAIR COMB!! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

t can easy to give me the appearance of a thicker, fuller beard by combing all the hairs into one direction.

Great beard comb

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment