Monday, June 10, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Viking Revolution Microdermabrasion Face Scrub for Men - Facial Cleanser to Exfoliate Skin, Deep Cleansing Facewash Removes Blackheads, Spots, Ingrown Hairs - Men's Daily Pre-Shave Face Scrub

Viking Revolution Microdermabrasion Face Scrub for Men - Facial Cleanser to Exfoliate Skin, Deep Cleansing Facewash Removes Blackheads, Spots, Ingrown Hairs - Men's Daily Pre-Shave Face Scrub

Once upon a time my face was infested with pimples and acne. These buggers slowly took over and made it their territory.

I called upon some reinforcements from Viking Revolution. As I lathered on my face I felt the war intensify. The label warns you not to use this more than 3 times a week but if I was going to end the war, I knew I needed to risk it for the biscuit. I applied this every single day until there truly was a Viking revolution in and around my face.

It was a long few weeks but the battlefield has cleared and I can return to a normal life no longer being plagued by acne.

10/10 would rub Viking juices in and around my face again.

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now and it is working well. It has just the right amount of "grit". It seems to either not strip the natural oils from my face (which is a good thing) or it is adding oils to my skin. It makes sense though as there are beneficial oils in the product ingredients. The "oilly" feeling goes away quickly afterwards leaving my skin ferling clean and soft. I recieved this product free or at a discount for my honest review.

Viking Revolution has made a pretty decent product. Packaging is pretty good and the facial scrub does what it says. I'm used to a more soapy product so the clean feeling isn't initially felt but that maybe the idea behind the clean. I'm overall, satisfied with the effect though.
Update: 1/22/19. Still happy with the product. I bought this product over 3x. Customer service is pretty great. Every time I get this, the owner of the company sends me emails asking if I am happy with it. Good pricing and still happy with it overall.

First impressions:

Packaging was great , definately looked like much more expensive products similar to this one, it even had the little tinfoil to protect the opening until ready to use.

Use: It smelled pleasant with small hints of peppermint. I've always enjoyed facewash that was slightly abrasive and this didn't disappoint. It left my face feeling smooth and clean but not rubbed raw like other products. I even used it on my beard which it went through with ease and made my face and beard feel great.

I recommend this product, whether you have a beard, stubble, or are clean shaven this product is for you! No more having to use your wife or girlfriends face wash (and no that is not a bad thing) any more.

I have been using the product for almost a month. Over the winter months, I typically have small patches of dry skin and needed a product that the right amount of grit. Viking Revolution face scrub did a phenomenal job of not only exfoliating, but also prepping my face for shaving. After initially washing my face, the product is quickly absorbed. This is the cleanser I have been looking for and will purchase again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GUYS FACE WASH: This Men's Face Wash deeply cleanses dirt from pores, eliminates oil, balances dryness and helps moisturize facial skin.
  • SQUEAKY-CLEAN: The exfoliating face scrub removes dead skin cells and encourages natural renewal, leaving your facial skin looking healthy, bright and smooth.
  • MAKE YOUR SHAVE COUNT: By helping to condition the skin on your face against razor irritation, our face wash ensures you have a better, easier shave.
  • SKINCARE FOR MEN: Our expertly formulated men's daily facewash works with oily, dry, and normal skin types, and is a gentle and effective way to exfoliate.
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident that you will love this Face Wash for Men, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money!

Description

Viking Revolution's Daily Face Wash

There's nothing unmanly about making sure your skin looks good. Our face wash has been specifically formulated for men's facial skin, and is designed to helps reduce spots, ingrown hairs, and razor bumps. The face wash cleanses pores, and removes any oily build up, leaving your skin clean and fresh.

Exfoliate to Look Great

More than just a face wash, our facial treatment acts as a gentle exfoliator. If you're not exfoliating you're missing out - removing tired and dead facial skin cells encourages skin renewal, so your face goes from looking dull and tired to bright, healthy and glowing. The gentle face scrub doesn't feel like sandpaper, but it gets the job done.

Pre-Shave Prep

Use the peppermint scented face wash and scrub before you shave to get the best start to the day. The facial cleanser is formulated to prevent irritation, so you'll avoid a nasty rash and be left with clean, smooth and radiant skin.

What's Your Type?

The face scrub is suitable for men with normal, oily or dry skin types. The face wash is quick and easy to use - just apply to your face, gently massage on the skin then rinse with warm water and you're good to go.

Join the Viking Revolution

Our team is whole heartedly committed to making sure that each product we offer is of the highest quality, using only premium ingredients and materials. Grow and care for your beard or mustache with our grooming products in complete confidence. Our results speak for themselves and we back all our beard care treatments and accessories with a Complete Satisfaction Guarantee!



Never knew what I was missing! After having some ingrown hairs in my beard someone recommended I use a face scrub before shaving and I found this product from the guys that do the beard balm I use. This stuff is amazing!! Made with natural ingredients and doesn't dry out my skin and the shave I got after using it was much closer and I have reduced the ingrown hair problem a lot. Great customer service too, definitely would recommend.

I just got this and used for the first time. It had just enough grit to scrub without being too abrasive. I loved the way my skin looked and felt after just one use. It removed oil and dead skin and didn't leave my skin feeling too dry. I plan to use it every day for the first week, then scale back to the 3 or 4 times a week as recommended. I was starting to get a minor problem with clogged pores, after just one use I feel this will solve that really quick.

There were a lot of mixed reviews about this product but it was one of the cheapest “pre-shave” products I could find so I decided to give it a try.
I was not disappointed! I used it for the first time this morning before shaving my face and my shaving experience was better than usual! The blades glided over my skin easier and I felt like there was less irritation of my skin. It does leave your skin with a slightly “oily” feeling afterwards but I count that as a plus because it acts like a moisturizer as well!
Also a lot of the negative reviews were saying that there wasn’t really any “abrasion” - I completely disagree. It definitely felt rough (in a good way) when I was rubbing it on. It’s MICROabrasion so yes it’s a little different if you usually use like a body or face scrub that has those big plastic bits, but still does the same job. I’m happy with this purchase! Recommendation: still use your normal shaving cream or oil to shave just use this product before hand.

The product arrived very quickly. The packaging is nice & of better quality than expected for the price. Face wash itself has a pleasant smell that is earthy & minty & masculine. It cleaned my skin well & after just a few days of use I noticed my skin was less flaky, smoother & had less blemishes. The only negative I experienced was that it dried out my beard more than any other face wash I've used, but I just had to get a conditioning beard wash to fix this.

Bought this for my father to try and he really likes it, isnt super gritty and he uses it before he shaves and he said it makes a quite a bit of difference. There is no scent which is nice because thats one product he doesnt want to be scented. The texture is sorta that of toothpaste but it does a really good job cleaning your face.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment