Sunday, June 23, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tea Tree Oil - 100% Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade Australian Melaleuca Backed by Medical Research - Large 4 fl oz - with Premium Glass Dropper by Essential Oil Labs

Tea Tree Oil - 100% Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade Australian Melaleuca Backed by Medical Research - Large 4 fl oz - with Premium Glass Dropper by Essential Oil Labs

On June 23, 2018, I went to a high-end dermatologist, driving 3 hours round-trip, to get a skin tag removed from under my right eye that had been getting bigger over the years. It had torn and bled on several occasions when rubbing or cleaning my eyes and, each time, it reattached and grew larger. I paid $100.00 to have the skin tag examined and frozen off. The doctor spray and sprayed and it burned like crazy. The skin tag ballooned up like a blister and the area around it burned and raised up. I thought, it will be gone because it sure is reacting to the freezing. Doctor said the tag would fall off in about 4 days to one week at most. I called at 10 days because there was no change at all and the tag seemed healthier and bigger. The doctor claimed that it must be cut off my next trip because of its size which probably explained it reluctance to die. On July 21, 2018 (28 days after treatment) I was fed up and not interested in going back to the doctor. I ordered the tea tree oil and received it on July 23rd. I used one drop that evening, one drop the next evening and one drop the following evening...3 drops in 3 days. The tag fell off this morning at 10:30 am, July 26, 2018. I am elated, happy, thrilled, impressed, and certainly looking better. I washed my face in a natural way for the first time in 6 years. I love this product. I am now using it on both my big toenails and expect to be rid of toenail fungus in a reasonable amount of time. I AM SO HAPPY...THANK YOU SO MUCH. SAVE MONEY, TIME, MISERY AND PAIN AND GET THIS PRODUCT.

Love love love this product I suffer from adult onset acne both mild a cystic and in three days I have noticed a huge difference my skin feels better and all spots that are still there are in the healing process I use it in combination with my rosehip oil. Yes there is a burning sensation but that can be toned down by using a cotton ball to apply the product. It also clears clogged ears

I’ve been battling with embarrassing adult hormonal acne for the past few years. No acne cream or gentle face lotion had worked and they got quite pricey. I started researching for a more natural method and thought why not? Then I came across tea tree oil in my research over and over again. I remember trying it once and swore not to ever do it again. I put a few drops on my palms and rubbed them on my face. Remember that scene from Home Alone when Kevin put on aftershave on his face and screamed? That was me. Ever since then I never even want to look at anything tea tree oil.

However, this time my research guided me to dilute them with a carrier oil. At that time I’ve been mixing some jojoba and rosehip seed oil to replace all of my cream and I loved the feeling. So three weeks ago I braved myself and got me a 10 ml tea tree oil to try. I figured, “Hey if I hate it I guess I can just give this up once and for all.”

After a whole week, I was hooked! I started looking for a bigger size bottle and came across this brand. It came fast and I love the fact that it’s in a glass bottle with glass dropper. I noticed a big difference in my skin after a few days of using this. Although I still have one or two pimples here and there, my skin has significantly calmed down a lot. I use 6 drops of jojoba oil, 4 drops of rosehip seed oil, and 3 drops of tea tree oil every morning and before going to bed on my face and neck. Yes, it does sound a lot but my skin absorbs it within minutes without feeling greasy. Then I put a few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton pad and just pat them on some of the stubborn areas. It does tingle a bit but it doesn’t feel like it’s burning. But this is up to you and your skin. However, for me, this seems to reduce the redness by a lot and sometimes I even put acne patch on some areas after the oil has been absorbed for a little bit more help.

I also added a few drops of tea tree oil with the conditioner for my sometimes itchy scalp during this cold and dry winter weather. It just works.

I know that three weeks is too soon to be raving about this oil but I’ve been happy so far and will continue to use this. I’ll try to update if there are any changes.

I started using this about 4 months ago (twice a day) for toenail fungus as I really did not want to take oral medication. I can't believe I'm posting pics of my ugly toenails but I want others to see that it really works. You can clearly see healthy nails growing in. My left big toe is a little slower to grow out but most likely because of nail bed damage from surgery I had on it several years ago. I highly recommend trying this product!

Love this product! I like adding it to my skincare routine by putting a few drops into my face lotion in the morning and cream at night. Makes me feel so refreshed and makes my skin so hydrated without giving me break outs. Also such a large amount of product for such a cheap price! Will definitely be purchasing from this company again. They have wonderful customer service and personally contacted me to make sure I was satisfied with the product! 5 stars!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Do you have Problem Skin? Do you Suffer from Acne, Psoriasis or Eczema? Once you use our oil you will be Amazed at how Healthy your Skin will Look and Feel. Its Antibacterial Properties Soothes your Skin and Clears blemishes without Drying it. This Wonderful oil also Removes Warts and Skin Tags and can Ward off Infections from Piercings, Scrapes, Bruises, Cuts, Bug Bites, Burns and Razor Bumps.
  • Breath Easier and Improve your Overall Health by Killing and Preventing Mold in your Home with our Diffuser and Aromatherapy Ready Formula. It is a Natural All Purpose Cleaner for your Home and Kitchen. Discover the Benefits of Beautiful Hair by Simply Adding a Drop or Two into your Shampoo or Conditioner and Massaging into your Scalp. You will be Astonished at how Quickly it will Relieve Dandruff and itchiness. Also perfect for Lice Removal and Prevention.
  • Do you Suffer from Tired Feet? Our oil Makes the Perfect Soothing Foot Soak. It also Deals with Many Conditions such as Athletes Foot, Toenail Fungus, Yeast Infections, Ringworm and Earaches.
  • ALL TEA TREE OIL IS NOT EQUAL! We Challenge you to Find a Higher Quality oil. Our Formulas are Ethically Sourced with no Fillers, Carrier oils or chemicals. Only One Ingredient: Undiluted Steam Distilled Melaleuca Alternifolia. Proudly Bottled and Distributed in the United States.
  • Backed by our No Questions Asked Satisfaction Guarantee. You have Nothing to Lose and only your Health to Gain. Every Household Needs at Least one Bottle of this Versatile oil. Our Customers Love to Make their own Moisturizer Lotions, Creams, Soaps, Deodorant, Lip Balm, Face and Body Wash, Scrubs, Aftershave and Chemical Free Cleaning Products Like Laundry Detergent and Dryer Sheets (All Recipes and Instructions are Included in our Emailed Digital Guide).

Description

Be Careful of Cheap Low Quality Tea Tree Oil!

Every wonder why Tea Tree oil is an ingredient in so many health and beauty products? The secrets of Beauty Experts, Hollywood Celebrities and Spa Owners for years is now available to you. But not every tea tree oil is equal. Before you buy make sure the formula is 100% Pure and Natural (an easy claim these days to put on a bottle), is undiluted, free of chemicals, carrier oils and is farmed from sustainable sources. Our oil is made with love and produced in small batches to ensure the highest of quality.

Keep Your Medicine in your Medicine Cabinet

The Benefits of our Tea Tree Oil are numerous:

* Our tea tree oil is the ultimate natural skin care companion - treats acne, itches as well many skin conditions

* Acts as an antiseptic against infections and cuts, sunburns and insect bites

* The perfect cure for a dry scalp and beautiful hair. Also, the last defence against lice

* Chemical free all purpose cleaner for your entire home (even fights mold!)

* Includes our digital user guide with over 50 home and beauty uses

Why Choose Essential Oil Labs Tea Tree Oil?

We stand by our products 100% and will do what ever it takes for you to be a happy and healthy customer. We have the best customer service on Amazon. We value your business and WE ALWAYS look after our customers.

Every family should not be without this amazing tea tree oil. Makes the perfect gift, while quantities last. You will love our oil!



I buy almost ALL of my oils from this company! Got the tea tree oil to cure a black nail fungus I noticed on my big toe. Two days later, I see it fading! Much cheaper than a doctor, this products has many, many uses. Add to shampoo - =great for hair and skin!

I had heard great things about this but this seems to be working wonders on my psoriasis. Even though it says not to use full strength I put it on full strength before I go to bed and I haven't had any problems. I guess it depends on your skin. I have been using it for about 3 days and I noticed a difference already.

The package was delivered as promised and expected. Good product quality and quantity for the price, but the thing that was most impressive was the bonus user's guide that was sent with the offer. After I received the product, I got an unexpected email that included an 81 page user's guide for tea tree oil that includes possible uses and methods of use for tea tree oil. This company's efforts to provide excellent customer service are greatly appreciated...I will definitely be a return customer.

I've always believed in essential oils. I use tea tree oil in cleaning floors. I bought the 4 fl oz bottle from Essential Oil Labs and the second I had opened the lid of the bottle I could tell that it is geniun tea tree oil. I have just dropped one drop in one of the corners of my kitchen sink and it is making my who kitchen smells good already. Down the road, I'll purchase the peppermint essential oil from them too (for topical migrain relief) and may purchase lemon or orange essential oil for natural aroma around the house. I need to mention that the bottle came with a seperate dropper that perfectly screws on top of the bottle. Also the bottle was well wrapped to prevent any breakage while shipping. Enjoy!

Tastes like super concentrated mint. It takes some getting used to. Thats the only reason I would dock it a star. Its is so strong, your entire room will smell like super concentrated mint (and not the sweet kind). One thing that it does very well though is kill cavities. If you have a cavity, just put a drop or two directly onto the tooth, when you feel pain. It will hurt at first, but the pain will vanish soon. This is an excellent cavity killer using the natural way. You may still need to get it filled, so another cavity doesn't move in and start going deeper into the tooth. But this will at least stop a cavities progress dead in its tracks.

If you can get past the taste, the benefits will become evident almost immediately when you use this product. None of this "2-3 weeks, and you'll see results" non-sense. It gets rid of cavity pain the same day, within hours, if you apply the dropper directly onto the cavity. I haven't found a better natural product that works this effectively on cavities.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment