Sunday, June 23, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Hard Wax Beans Hair Removal Painless Lansley for Full Body Brazilian Bikini Face Legs Eyebrow at Home Waxing Beads Large Refill for Women Men

Hard Wax Beans Hair Removal Painless Lansley for Full Body Brazilian Bikini Face Legs Eyebrow at Home Waxing Beads Large Refill for Women Men

 Really straightforward and easy to use. Not a lot of bells and whistles, just heat up the wax and you’re good. The instructions are quite simple to follow. A good purchase all a round.

So far so good, I ordered it on Monday in it's my 2nd time using it and I am very pleased with my results Was able to get the stubborn side burn hair in one go, also underarm approved

I've always had problems with the wax in my previous warmers. But I really liked the wax in this product. It's not sticky, it has an excellent quality. It's much better in comparison with a lot of other warmers.

 Now I can wear short dresses almost every da y, my legs are a lways nice and smooth thanks to this product.

I am really glad about the fact that I bought this warmer as I got exactly what I paid for. In some ways it's actually better than what I expected.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 😝 Efficient and Gentle Cream Wax Beans: Use slow cooling and low temperature waxing formula, suitable for waxing starter. You don't need to worry that the thick wax of honey will burn your skin, it can be easily and repeatedly applied, it has good fluidity, and it refuses annoying break, which is very suitable for hair removal in large areas;
  • 😝 Fuxing of Sensitive Skin: Get rid of the problem of high viscosity and residual wax, reduce pain during waxing, no irritation, natural formula that is harmless to the skin, suitable for any skin type, especially sensitive skin;
  • 😝 Ideal Lansley Wax Bean: For people's fine hair and coarse hair, it can handle the hair, increase the grip on the hair, remove the hair from the roots, and last for a long time. You can use it on the legs, arms, bikini, chest, back and underarms. Enjoy 3 to 5 weeks of hairless effect;
  • 😝 Stop Paying Expensive Salons and Time: You can easily remove hair at home and have smooth skin at all times, so you don't have to take time out to the salon to take off your hair and enjoy your own hair removal. Lansley wax beans can be melted with a variety of wax heaters, please feel free to use;
  • 😝 Sincere commitment: 100% customer service, if you do not like Lansley Aloe Hard Wax or any problems with the product, please contact us by email, we will give you a full refund and solve the problem for you, no There will be any problems, please rest assured!

Description

Hard Wax Bean Features: 

✔Natural formula Wax Beans. 

✔Excellent grip on strong & stubborn hairs, ideal for bikini & underarm. 

✔No strips or pre-wax oil required. 

✔Provides a thin, economic and hygienic application. 

✔Developed for all types of skin: armpit, bikini area, eyebrows, beard and other stubborn hair growth area, more suitable for small area hair removal. 

✔100% natural, FDA Approved, chemical and toxic free, and best of all safe for all types of skin. 


Natural wax ingredients

✔Colophonium(Rosin),Beeswax,Paraffin,GlycerylHydrogenate

✔Rosinate,Methy Hydrogenate Rosinate,Hydrogenated

✔Coconut Oil,C30-45 Alkyl Methicone.


Waxing Tips & After Care: 

✔Peel off in one quick motion to lessen the pain and cut long hairs shorter before waxing to enhance the effect. 

✔After waxing off unwanted hair, remove some leftover wax with water. Use a lotion or essential oil to moisture your skin and give your skin a comfortable massage.


Package Include: 

✔1 x 1LB 450g (1 pot Full Body Hair Removal wax)

For best results,be sure to read all instructions thoroughly before using the wax warmer,Warmer suggest brand:Lansley waxing warmer.

DIY waxing at home with salon quality results!Try something different with Lansley full body wax beans,specifically designed for coarse bikini hair,legs,eyebrows or more!Removing the hair by root with results that last up to 10 time longer than shaving!



Love this warmer kit, came with everything needed and came on time! Yes the wax is sticky, but it’s wax, simple and easy to use. ❤️

Most of all I adore that I don't have this sticky and annoying wax everywhere in my room and on my fingers. It was like that when I've used other warmers. It was crazy! I just couldn't take out all this wax! But I don't have this problem anymore.

 This wax warmer performs reslly well as advertised, Now I have full control of my own waxing.

It came with simple instructions, hard wax as well as wax app licator. Very considerate service.

I was very apprehensive about trying products like this at home, on my own. Seeing how much work and prep there was in the salon/spa that I used to go, it was intimidating. I bought this kit months and months ago, and was just too scared to try it.

I don't know what I was afraid of, because it is THE BEST THING I have ever bought.

I will start with the negatives. There's only one - it takes a while for the beads to melt. Took me close to 40mins at max temperature to get them to a gooey state, and I filled up about 1/5th up.

The rest of the experience was perfect!
- Nothing burned my skin. I tried it on my hand first, then used it on my face. No burning issues whatsoever.
- It applies very smoothly, once you get the hang of it. I applied it in 1"x2" patches, and it was easy to control.
- It comes off VERY easily, and compared to hot wax, it DOES NOT HURT nearly as much. It's more the shock than the pain, I can't say it doesn't hurt at all, but girl, it simply does not compare!

I am 100% happy with this kit, and will gladly recommend it to anyone looking to save money and do some self-care at home!

This product is wonderful. The wax smells great, it’s painless and easy to use. The packaging is also very good, I feel very fond of white wax warmer! I would recommend this highly and I’m going to buy another as a gift.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment