Monday, June 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food Pomade 4oz

Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food Pomade 4oz

Really good product - I use to oil my scalp.

amazing shine for dry hair, you can add a small amount to wet hair add rollers go under hair dryer your hair will have a beautiful shine, make sure it’s a small amount

I love the smell of it I just start using it so I would update as the time goes by

Love this product. It smell very good. Wish there were a larger size.

Love this product


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • No petroleum or mineral oils
  • Nourishes hair and makes them shiny
  • Quantity: 4 Ounce
  • 100% natural formula
  • For all hair types

Description

Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food Pomade 4 oz. No Petroleum Or Minerals, Stimulates Hair Growth, 100% Natural.



I Don't typically write reviews but I think this product is worth it. My 14 month old baby girl has a completely different hair texture than what I'm used to dealing with. This product smells good and has really grown her hair out in the past few weeks I've been using it. It is a little greasy so I just put it in her scalp and let it work through when styling. I will definitely continue buying this product!

The packaging says that it stimulates hair growth in 2-3 weeks and that is true. I’ve had my edges basically ripped out by braids and now it is how it was before. I put it in my hair once a week after a co-wash and deep condition. I’m not a huge fan of hair grease in general but am very happy with the results. My hair is natural and I usually where it in two French braids or two strand twists. It smells like the ingredients in it, so it is not sent-less, but fragrance isn’t added. It is probably too heavy for thinner or permed hair. Thank you for making your product available on Amazon :)

My brother got this as a stocking stuffer for me and it's literally the perfect combination of oils for my hair, I have unruly wavy hair n a lil of this stuff with max cold blowdying will make my hair perfect, no harmful chemicals which is the main reason I liked it but it being a great pomade is a plus!

Good but little box for the price

Love the scent of this product, will definitely buy it again

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment