Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Kent - Gentleman's Hairbrush Model No. MG3, Oval 5"x 2 3/4", Bristles 1/2" L

Kent - Gentleman's Hairbrush Model No. MG3, Oval 5

I didn't realize how much anyone could love a hairbrush until now. This is a far cry from the utilitarian brushes that are out there. The quality justifies the price.

Stiffish bristles, but not scalp removing. Nice brush. Should last forever.

Excellent hairbrush. Quality materials. Easy to hold. Firm bristles. Makes my hair shine. Recommended.

There's a reason Kent has been around for over 200 years, and that reason is quality. The person I bought this for had to finally replace their brush after 40 years, and they were elated to get essentially the same brush, in the same style, but with white boar bristles instead of black, to match the graying of their hair.

I gave this hairbrush as a Christmas gift to my grandson. He says he likes it. Not used to no handle though.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • # Measures 5" by 2 3/4 " oval .
  • Bristles are 1/2" long.
  • Beechwood with pure white bristles.
  • This hair brush has been hand finished using the finast timbers and selected natural bristles to ensure uppermost quality.

Description

Kent brushes for men pure bristles oval Beachwood white brush. Measures 5" by 2 3/4 " oval. Bristles are 1/2" long. Suitable for all hair types



Royalty and military Generals will be pleased! As would anyone that desires this style brush! Quality that can be felt, seen in results, and passed to future generations!

I use this everyday and love the feeling on my scalp while using this. Fit is perfect in hand. Easily shapes and manages my thick hair. I also use it on my beard to avoid having errant/rogue hairs when I have to look well kept.

At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the brush. It is packaged wonderfully and feels "quality", but my hair didn't take to it at first. It didn't look much different than any regular brush. (I have thick hair).

After a few days it settled down and now looks and feels fantastic. I've also learned how to use it. Highly recommend buying it it, and I suggest playing with it for a week if you are used to using whatever brush you found in the bathroom. I've stopped using hair holding products with this brush...Unless I put off a haircut too long and not much can save me then anyway.

This is a well made, high quality brush. I've been using Kent combs for years. This one is a little large for my hand, I will probably try a smaller one and pass this on to my son.

Awesome brush for the price. Very high quality. I thought the bristles were a little stiff at first but after a few days I stopped noticing.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment