Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Jack Henry Clay Pomade | Only 4 ingredients | Organic | 2 Ounces

Jack Henry Clay Pomade | Only 4 ingredients | Organic | 2 Ounces

this stuff is great.

I personally don’t use soap when I take a shower on my hair. I let it do it’s thing.

The issue with the that is a lot of hair products NEED to be washed out with soap.

While this may still “need to be” washed out with soap.

I haven’t yet and my hair is looking GUUUUDD.

For a “natural” guy like me this is the only pomade I can use. I will continue to buy for as long as I can! Highly recommended

1 tip this bottle is smaller then most pomades but still worth it.

What does it smell like? Smells like lavender but light. No strong smells from it.

It looks like mud but it’s hard or “tuff”

Goes on waxxy dries mate

I love this pomade after figuring out the best ways to apply. Overall, I warm a bit up in my damp hands to get it nice and gooey. Then apply to toweled hair for a good 30 seconds, let it start setting while I do deodorant and other routines and then style. My hair never feels dry after— actually pretty soft now.

I am really digging this clay pomade. It’s a no nonsense, straightforward clay that works perfectly in my coarse hair. All day flexible hold in damp or towel dried hair. I love the fact that it is made with only four ingredients. Can be a little challenging to get out of the jar and to breakdown in your hand. It claims a 48 hour hold and that’s true, however washing it out can be a challenge unless you use shampoo. Overall, great product and I highly recommend.

Since getting the OG it's the only clay I've kept in the bathroom cabinet. I'm not the kinda guy who uses pomade every day, but when I want a bit more structure this is what I go for. Easy to use, looks great, smells wonderful.

Really appreciate that I can recognize the flipping ingredients on the label too - there's like only four of them.

This is a product I'll continue to order. I think my girlfriend likes it too, especially since there are literally only 4 ingredients. If you're not fond of putting products with an enormous chemical profile in your hair, this is for you. The nice bag included in the packaging is a welcome touch too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PREMIUM CLAY POMADE - Pure organic ingredients and bentonite clay provide extra texture and an all day natural hold
  • HEALTHY & BENEFICIAL - Stimulates hair growth, fights off dandruff, is highly moisturizing for your hair and scalp, contains antioxidants, and removes buildup & dead skin cells.
  • BEESWAX, COCONUT OIL, BENTONITE CLAY, AND LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL - All organic and safe for all hair types
  • ALL DAY HOLD - Supreme texture, lightweight, zero shine or crunch
  • NO ALCOHOLS OR SYNTHETICS - Keep your pompadours, tight slick-blacks, and solid quiff, healthy and manageable

Description

For supreme texture and unbelievable control. Our beeswax-bentonite based Clay Pomade provides an all-day natural hold with a matte finish with zero grease and zero crunch. The bentonite clay gives extra texture and hold compared to our OG Pomade. It's light in essential oil fragrance and rinses out easily. Re-shapeable throughout the day and is humidity and sweat resistant. Works with all hair types.

With only 4 clean ingredients, our CLAY POMADE not only provides style, texture, and control with an effortless look but also stimulates hair growth, fights off dandruff, is highly moisturizing for your hair and scalp, contains antioxidants, and removes buildup & dead skin cells. Your hair will feel light, soft and textured. There's nothing else like it.

Premium organic ingredients
Made in the USA

Ingredients: Organic Beeswax, organic coconut oil, bentonite clay, organic lavender essential oil.

TIPS:

If your product is hard to scoop out of the jar -

Since we don't use any synthetics or softeners it can be temperature sensitive, especially in the winter. A simple fix is pop it in the microwave with the cap off for 20-25 seconds. This will soften and allow the ingredients to thaw and settle back to normal (you may want to stir it in the jar to mix it all up). Ideal storage is between 70° - 76°. If you don't want to do that, you can also use the back of your thumbnail to scoop it.

If the product is too soft or mushy when you receive it, simply store at room temperature for a day or so and everything will settle back out to normal. This doesn't happen often, only if your package is sitting out in the sun for a few hours.



Used for my hair. I have tried almost every product that is on the market and this is the best.

They weren't lying, it really does have all day hold! Love the matte finish, doesn't look crunch or shiny. Definitely a go-to for easy styling.

Nothing to dislike about this product; pretty straightforward pomade, and a little goes a long way with regard to hair retention

Great product with simple ingredients! I got this for my husband as a part of a Father’s Day present since he loves grooming products. When asked how it compares to his usual products he said it works just as great as the chemical filled stuff and he’s so happy to make the switch. His appearance is very important for his career and we’re both happy with the product!

I have used many pomade’s but this has been my favorite so far. It has a great hold without being too heavy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment