Monday, June 10, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Just for Men The Best Beard Oil Ever, Light & Non-greasy, 1 Fl Oz

Just for Men The Best Beard Oil Ever, Light & Non-greasy, 1 Fl Oz

I've tried several beard conditioners and this one is my favorite for the following reasons:

- practically scent free
- non-greasy
- doesn't cause itching
- definitely softens stubble/beard scruff
- 1 tube lasts well beyond a month

Unlike "beard oils" this one leaves no greasy or oily residue. I've tried other products such as Cantu, Honest Amish, Cremo...all of these leave a greasy residue and have a fairly potent scent. This one is hands-down the best beard conditioner I've used. Disappointed that it's difficult to find at stores.

I have used it a few times and it working ok

leaves beard feeling reat and more manegeable

Softens my beard great

I bought this for my husband and love the smell and the way it makes his beard feel. My husband loves it too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Smooths and softens your beard without clogging pores
  • Light & non-greasy formula
  • Made with soothing jojoba oil, eucalyptus, rosemary and vitamin E
  • A beard oil designed just for men
  • From the #1 Beard Experts

Description

With over 20 years of facial hair expertise under our belts, we know beards. And we've got a full line of supremely fine products to prove it. The days of the average beard are over. At Just For Men we accept nothing less than your best beard ever.



Hubs loves this stuff!

I love it. I don't understand people saying it smells bad or like chemicals. I don't get that at all! It smells very fresh to me. I love it. I especially love that it doesn't look or feel oily. Really does a good job of keeping beard dandruff away.

Definitely the best beard conditioner ever!! Bought it for my husband and it smells amazing and his beard has never felt softer and lasts more than a day he absolutely loves it and it’s by far the best one he has tried and Wexford have tried a lot this stuff is amazing and worth every penny I highly highly recommend

Great product. Light

Found this at cvs and bought on a whim. Love it-it has a very creamy texture but goes on well and does not feel slimy. Highly recommended.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment