Saturday, June 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Johnny B Mode King Mode Styling Gel (12 oz)

Johnny B Mode King Mode Styling Gel (12 oz)

Superb quality! 100% authentic Johnny B product. Smells great and it works beautifully!

this and american crew are the only brands I've found that work with my wild and unruly hair.

Texture is thick holds all day,and doesn't flake.

I like that this product lasts a lot longer than competitive brands of gel and that it works with my, sometimes frustrating, curly hair. The hold is solid too. This gel was recommended to me by my barber after a year of going to to him. I finally bought my own and I haven't looked back.

Excelente


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hold 5/10 ; Shine 8/10. Mode is Johnny B's best-selling styling product!
  • King Mode is our classic Mode with a new scent and non-staining purple tint
  • Intensely thick, no-flake formula perfect for medium to thick hair
  • Alcohol-free formula creates the appearance of thicker hair
  • Manufacturer warranty included

Description

King Mode The newest version of Mode, King Mode, is the latest addition to the brand. Enjoy the same reliable formula everyone loves, now with a new fragrance and vibrant, purple color. This strong-hold gel gives you the control and muscle to tame stubborn hair. It contains a non-alcoholic formula with high viscosity that works great for medium to thick hair and is easy to rinse out. Features: Alcohol-free gel Stain-free Medium hold Dense Benefits: Johnny B. King Mode effortlessly styles your hair with the guarantee to last all day. How to use: Styling: Rub between hands, apply evenly to wet or dry hair, and style as desired. For best results, blow-dry hair.



Excelente

Great product, great value for the price the smell is great and I don’t have to use a lot for the style I like. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great styling gel

Smells great, great price, holds my hair all day exactly the way I want. Very pleased with my purchase

Does an amazing job, but the scent smells like baby powder.

Good hold, good scent, no flakes

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment