Friday, May 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Sebastian Dark Oil, Sandalwood & Cedarwood, 3.2 oz.

Sebastian Dark Oil, Sandalwood & Cedarwood, 3.2 oz.

I've always used the $10 Tresemme oil & loved it, but my hair guy recommended this. In fact, he said that he's used every oil there is and this is the best oil he's ever used. So I bought it....When i did, I started using two pumps which is what I used of the Tresemme & I HATED it. It made my hair so greasy that I could not believe he recommended it to me. I've cut it down to about one pump & it works very nice. I still think it makes my hair oily if I get it too close to the roots. Overall, I like it a lot, but am not sure it's worth the considerable price difference of the Tresemme.

Purchased this on the advice of my hair stylist. Excellent hair product. I have dyed red hair which is thin and a little rough texture due to years of lightening and dyeing, this stuff makes my hair so touchably soft and shiny. I use it when I'm air drying or as a finisher. Smell is amazing and a little dab will do you. It's one of my staples, highly recommend.

Seriously, NOT oily or greasy! How did they do it? I've used so many "oils", creams, mousse's....trying to control my curly hair that frizzes at the very sight of any drop of moisture. This actually works! And you have to trust me, because I was willing to throw out EVERY bottle and tube of hair control products I owned and put my trust in only ONE product...and I had ALOT. Scary to do, I know, but I have no desire to use anything else ever again. I'm THAT secure using this product. No kidding and no hyperbole!

My stylist recommended this and I couldn't find this in town it was sold out so I looked for it online and found it on Amazon. This product makes my hair so shiny! it is lightweight does not make your hair greasy like most products and my hair has more body when I use this product too. I just apply a nickel size amount to my shoulder length hair and blow it dry. This stuff is amazing!!

I went to the hair salon and my stylist used this product on me. I had to inquire about it! I’m so happy to have found it on Amazon! And for cheap! Ulta Beauty carries this product for same size/price, but Amazon saved me the trip to store.

This leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and smelling FANTASTIC. I use it every day and rub onto my damp hair. Use before or after styling. Highly highly recommend!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Helps control rebellious
  • Unruly hair and manages frizz
  • Smooth shiny and defrizzed

Description

Sebastian's Dark Oil 3.2 oz (1 or 2 pc) (1 x 3.2oz)



Ok so I found this product because of my hair stylist. It smells AMAZING!!! I use it for when I straighten my hair or when I wear it curly. It allows me to minimize how much product I leave in my hair—it’s soft, it smells good and I’ve had it for like 1.5 years now. Just a few drops most days on my hair right after I’ve washed it only. Love it. Will buy more!!

I love it! My hair is so damadge after a lot of chemical process... I mix 12gr. sebastian conditioner with 1-2 gr. Or 5 drops. sebastian dark oil (depends how much hair you have) and leave 40 min. Then rinse... after that I dried with blower and my hair was so soft and shine! That was amazing even It get dried so fast! It felt like I make a relax, chocolaterapy or something like that.
Finally I applied dark oil to styling.

I recommend it and please try to make the treatment... go ahead and mix with pennetrait or sebastian Hydre conditioner.... you will fall in love!

I've tried lots of oils - Moroccan Oil, Macadamia Natural Oil, various argan oils - this is the best I have tried. I have medium length wavy hair that I blow dry straight. When I'm finished I rub one pump of this through the lower half of my hair and it makes it so smooth and shiny. It also smells amazing!

This is a great quality hair serum! It smooth fly aways, frizzies, and adds shine without weighing down the hair. A little goes a long way with this stuff so the bottle lasts a long time. I've used many other expensive brands including Dermalogica, Moroccan Oil, Macadamia, and this one is just as good if not better than those.

The scent is intoxicating! This is significantly cheaper than on Birchbox or any other web site. Retail it is over $45 so this is a good deal.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment