Sunday, June 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Honest Amish - PURE - Fragrance Free Beard Balm - All Natural - 2 Ounce

Honest Amish - PURE - Fragrance Free Beard Balm - All Natural - 2 Ounce

I live in the God-forsaken sun-hole, otherwise known as Phoenix, AZ, and so ordering this during the summer time cast a huge shadow upon my ability to make wise choices. It never sat in my mailbox, but it did sit in a delivery truck and so I waited a day or two before even opening it. Nonetheless, cool A/C did not prevent me from opening a tin of gooey balm. After 5 weeks, the contents were still pretty much gooified, but they did solidify over time.

That being said, my beard loves the product and so I have no complaints. I follow this with my HA Original or Extra Grit wax and I am in a lion-themed heaven for the entire day. I normally use the HA Heavy Duty beard balm or Classic Oil (before wax), and I like this balm just as much as those products.

The product is about as "fragrance free" as it's going to get. Any hint of scent that you get will be earthy anyway and so the way I look at it, it smells better than dirt. Then again, I don't mind the smell of dirt.

Pros:
1. Beard is soft.
2. Beard is full.
3. Skin underneath is happy.
4. If Hollywood finds itself in need of a Cowardly Lion for their "Wizard of Oz 2: Electric Boogaloo" production, I think I've got a serious shot.

Cons:
Goo (negated by the product performance).

As far as beard balms/oils go, sill have found nothing better than HA (though my beard loves Burt's Bees). I will be purchasing this again.

Peace/Love

This product does exactly what it claims. I've tried several such products including beard oil, but this works better. It's very easy to apply and noticeably improves the feel and appearance of both beards and moustaches. Before I purchased this, I was a bit concerned about the fragrance. I would not use any such product if I had to deal with any kind of a smell all day, especially since you apply this right under your nose. However, with this product I noticed no such fragrance at all during use and now use it all day every day.

This can possibly get on your lips as well, but there is no taste to it and it even seems to soften lips and skin as a bonus. This is simply an excellent product that does everything it says it does, and does it very well.

I was not paid or enticed in any way to write this review and I paid full price for this item. I am simply a very satisfied customer.

I purchased the normally scented version of this balm, and really didn't like the smell. This one is much closer to neutral, and doesn't bother me even a little. As many have already stated, it helps add softness, flexibility, and volume to my beard.

Instructions on usage aren't the easiest to find on the site, so I'll include my use case here. I apply the balm after showers during which I wash with beard shampoo. It works best when my beard is still damp but not dripping. I usually take about a BB pellet's worth in my palm, and warm it up until it is mostly clear. Initially, I try and apply as much as possible to the skin under my beard, especially on my chin - this helps alleviate itch, irritation, and beard-druff for a couple of days. After that, I'll take a little more in my palm and apply it to the sides of my face to help tame some of the craziness on my jawline. Finally, I comb it all through to distribute it as evenly as possible.

I have literally tried a dozen dry beard skin products - creams, lotions, oils, prescription creams, medicated shampoos etc... nothing has worked. The very first day I used this beard balm I had no more dry skin. It went from looking like a snow storm every time I itched my chin to completely cleared up. Definitely recommend. And as an added bonus, my beard looks vibrant and healthy without looking or feeling greasy.

Love Honest Amish brand, just not happy with this one. It’s all chunky and difficult to work with. The chunks will dissolve, but my other Honest Amish scented balm is not chunky.
Would’ve liked to get a replacement but I missed the window for exchange. The product itself when not chunky is great so I’ll still rate that positively. I’m just not happy with this individual can.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hand Crafted in the USA
  • Relieves Itch and Helps New Growth
  • All Natural and Organic Ingredients
  • NO Fragrance Formula - Comes in New Box
  • The Most Trusted Brand for Beards in the World

Description

Honest Amish created this beard balm for the guys who don't like adding scent to their already magnificent beard. We use our same coveted original beard balm formula minus any lingering smell, for the no nonsense kind of guy. Helps condition your beard, soothe your skin, and leaves a nice sheen throughout the day. Apply as directed. Satisfaction Guaranteed. If your balm does not come in a display box it may not be fresh. "If you re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full refund."



Really great beard balm with zero scent. I think Honest Amish had to make it a lower wax ratio to get the no scent smell. Be aware that this particular product melts almost like water into the hand and will provide absolutely ZERO hold unlike other balms I've tried. This is purely to moisturize your beard/skin and nothing more. I know it's not marketed to offer any hold, I was just surprised at how it melted like water into my hands and even fingertips when initially grabbing some to apply it.

Great conditioning balm. Thick and soft like butter. Doesn’t have shaping power but does provide some limited control. The big plus for me is that it doesn’t have essential oils like lavender and tea tree, which you unfortunately see in a lot of men’s products these days. I’ll pass on the male hormone disrupters, thank you very much.

I have tried the scented also and do appreciate the unscented, especially when I know I am going to remain inside or in a vehicle where the scent doesn't seem to have a place to vent.
I still notice the jojoba scent but only briefly and it does not provoke sneezing, like other scents do.
As a beard balm, I really like it in the winter when it is driest. I was already in the habit of using a beard oil and this really enhanced the softness and comfort during the winter.

I've never really grown facial hair before and stopped shaving on vacation. Having looked around online for grooming tips, I decided to give this product a try.

It is legitimately fragrance free. Thank you! I am very sensitive to fragrance, especially when applied to the face. ;-)

Applies easily and does help control and condition my beard (such as it is).

I bought this for my husband and he has been using it for about three months now. He gets extremely dry, itchy skin in the winter and I bought this, hoping that it would help. He has had no more problems since he started using it! His beard is also much, much softer. I will say, however, that it isn't quite unscented. There is a slight scent that I don't really care for, but he says he never notices it when it's on his face. It's kind of a faint, sour smell.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment