Sunday, June 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVETM Beard Conditioner

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVETM Beard Conditioner

Recently after turning 43 my beard stared coming in incredibly coarse, to the point that my wife and toddlers didn’t want my face near theirs. I seriously considered shaving my beard off but I’ve had a beard in one form or another since I was 16, and sad as it may sound, it’s part of my self identity.

That’s why I’m glad I found GBS’s various products. While the beard conditioner isn’t a miracle cure, using it along with the beard oil or (especially) beard balm makes a noticeable difference. Along with growing out my mustache and beard a little longer (I usually kept it pretty tight), the use of GBS’s products has kept my family from abandoning me entirely. Thanks GBS!

Well as you can see I’m a big fan of the brand. I received the conditioner last night and along with the wash it just takes it too a whole better level of awesomeness!! Money well spent, I hope this helps anyone wanting too purchase this item. GET IT!!

6 oz for $12.85 is a lot. These beard companies charge a lot for product! Mountaineer brand Has a great product with reasonable prices but they don’t have beard conditioner. I really like the smell the way it makes my beard feel even after I get out the shower. Zeus is probably the only one that compares this. Some of the others I will not even try because of the price. I feel they can sell this 6oz bottle for less then $10 if you disappointed with beard conditioner give this a try.

This product is perfect for beard grooming. Moisturizers in this product are amazing! I was super excited for grave before shave to release this product. The regular beard wash is amazing as well!

My beard has never been so soft...as someone with a rough beard it just amazes me how soft it is...A+++ buy everything they make because it's the best I have ever used


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Argan Oil enriched
  • Keeps Hair hydrated
  • Fresh Old Time Barbershop scent
  • 6 oz. Tube
  • Deeply conditions Beards

Description

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVE BEARD CONDITIONER

One 6 fl.oz. tube of Grave Before Shave Beard Conditioner

This Beard conditioner is enriched with Argan Oil to keep your hair hydrated to the fullest!
This conditioner is designed for facial hair, but works fantastic on ALL HAIR!
With the fresh scent of an Old time Barber Shop this Beard Conditioner is a MUST for ALL MEN!!

Best if used with Grave Before Shave Beard Wash



Wow! I can't believe that for so long i haven't been using a conditioner for my beard, only a cheap wash and oil. Thus stuff is amazing! It's made my beard look and feel sooo much better! I'm definitely a GBS customer for life now!

After four days of conditioning my beard is quite a bit softer and gets less tangled up.

I got this and the shampoo and oil. His beard is a lot softer now.

Perfect conditioner for my beard. Smells amazing.

Absolutely love it what else can I say. Wife is even pleased with it. Only problem is daughter and wife both try and sneak it cause it makes the hair so soft.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment