Saturday, June 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Honest Amish - Classic Beard Oil - 2 Ounce

Honest Amish - Classic Beard Oil - 2 Ounce

Take a minute to read this; you'll be glad you did.

Ever since I started growing a beard, I had been using Dollar Beard Club items. I thought that they were decent because I didn't know any better. The issues I had with my beard were that it was wiry, brittle, and I had horrible dandruff - even AFTER continued use of Dollar Beard oil and balm.

After months of researching different beard products (yes I'm that meticulous), I decided to go with Honest Amish. My initial reasoning was because of their reviews and their ingredients. My only hesitation was that I couldn't determine whether their products could cure my dandruff or not.

I received my package yesterday 10/25/16, and applied the oil and balm the following morning. My beard feels incredibly soft, I notice much less "fly away" or stringy hairs, and guess what?! My dandruff is nearly gone. I did not expect the dandruff to clear in one day, but I also didn't expect this much change in just one application.

To make a long story short:

Cures dandruff
Tames beard
Softens hairs
Smells great (like clove and licorice)
Helps with styling your beard
Worth every penny
Pair it with their balm

After a fairly long search for a good beard oil for my chinstrap/goatee combo, I finally settled on this one after the positive reviews. I absolutely love the product -- from the scent to the way it makes my skin feel to the increased style-ability and sheen of facial hair. I also chose to pair this with the Honest Amish Beard Balm Leave-in Conditioner, with which I am equally impressed. I'm leaving a review now since I'm about to order my first replacement, and I've been on that bottle for months.

I'd also recommended this product for African American males with semi-coarse facial hair like myself. I have replaced coconut oil with these two products with better success and higher satisfaction.

I am not sure if my beard is growing because of these products, but I know it is doing just that. So, I reordered them, this is the longest I have let my beard grow, after 30 plus years in the military, I wanted to grow my beard out. I like it, at first my wife didn't, but it has grown on her, she loves it now.

Thats a great product! My beard looks great and smoother.
The smell is light and is a good smell too.
I highly recommend it.

This product is great. I'm a beginner at growing out my facial hair. This oil is great. Its ingredients are natural. Though it has a nice herbal, earthy smell, it is very mild (and soothing when I get a whiff!) I like that it is a simple, traditional recipe and it alleviates itchiness and moisturizes the skin.

One small point - many guys use TOO MUCH. The bottle says to use only a few drops, and this is correct. It will not feel like much, but a few drops will do you good. Make sure you also have a good comb/brush to help distribute the oil around.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hand Crafted in the USA
  • Organic Virgin Argan, Golden Jojoba and 6 More Premium Hydrating Oils
  • All Natural and Organic Ingredients
  • Softens Beard and Conditions Skin
  • The Most Trusted Brand for Beards in the World

Description

"Better than an oil" We coined that phrase when we first released our beard balm online years ago. Before then we only sold our products at flea markets, farmer's markets, festivals etc. Online was new to us and when looking at was available at that time, it seemed beard products were new to most. Back then you could only find a handful of moustache waxes, a few beard oils...but you couldn't find another beard balm online or beard waxes for that matter. Now there are hundreds of oils, balms, waxes, and other products available for your beard. So after being asked countless times to make an oil, we set out to make a beard oil that was... "better than an oil". Let's face it, there's multiple choices out there for a beard oil, some telling you what's in them and most having the same 2 or 3 ingredients. Honest Amish's Classic Blend Oil has over 7 expertly selected premium oils as well as 7 essential oils that target hair growth, conditioning, beard and skin health, and are full of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants to help nourish your beard and relieve any irritation of new growth. For us bearding is not a current trend, it's a way of life. Honest Amish "The best for your BEARD!" Has the same scent as our best selling beard balm, a blend of 7 essential oils. "If you re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full refund."



this stuff really helps! my beard was really wiry and "rough" feeling but now that I've got this stuff and I use it at least once a day, my beard is definitely easing up a bit. The only "complaint" I have is that it does have a bit of a black licorice (aka Anise, but I didn't want to encourage the children to giggle). I actually don't mind the smell but almost every I know HATES the smell. It doesn't last long though and it's usually gone within a few minutes.

Honest Amish - Classic Beard Oil - 2oz
Almost a year later and I'm reviewing this product! I'm still using this beard oil along with a quality beard brush [link below] and I've been using it almost every other day! Definitely helped me get rid of my pesty "beard flakes". Definitely on my list to buy, whenever its empty!

Beard Brush:
Beard & Mustache Brush and Comb Kit - Boar Bristle Beard Brush & Wooden Grooming Comb - Facial Hair Care Gift Set for Men - Distributes Products & Wax for Styling, Growth & Maintenance - Smooth Viking

I am a part of the Amazon Associate Program

Second time buying this oil! Love the smell and feel of it! I generally apply this oil right after getting out of the shower, so that my skin also gets the benefit of the oil moisturizing due to my pores being more open. The oil does have a nice fragrance to it, but it is not flowery or feminine in any way. The scent is very "nutty" and has a sense of an outdoors, woodsy type smell. Putting the oil on at night and letting it have the ability to soak in overnight is the best way I have found to use it. The way it conditions also gives my beard a soft and supple feeling. Definitely recommend this if you are looking for an inexpensive but highly effective beard oil!

How do you describe a smell? It's subtle, meaning you won't be smelling it all day and having it annoy you. It's a pleasant, natural-ish, masculine odor. It does seem to soften the beard a bit, and reduce itching.

Application:

You're only supposed to use a few drops, smear around on your hand, and then rub through your beard. However when I use this method, it seems my hands absorb most of it, and then wherever I start rubbing on my beard, that area receives the majority, and the rest absorbs very little.

I find a better method of application is to be a drop on each finger of my left hand, the rub the matching fingers of my right hand against them. Then, I'll dab my fingers on various areas of my beard, spreading out the oil, before rubbing it all in. This seems to distribute it better.

I'm very pleased with this beard oil and notice a difference when I don't use it. I use it in conjunction with their beard balm and soap and have been very happy with results. My beard is not oily and their are no wild hairs after I use the balm and then brush and comb it. It is important to do both.

How I review:
When I review a product said product automatically starts with four stars as I rarely will purchase anything below four stars. I then add and/subtract stars based on certain criteria as listed below.
1. If an item is exactly what I expected and nothing more it will receive a four star rating
2. If an item surpasses my expectations it will gain a star (5 Stars)
3. If an item goes slightly below my expectations it will lose a star (3 Stars)
4. If the instructions for the product (if needed) are poorly written (hard to understand due to language issues or grammar) or just too hard to follow it will lose a star no matter if the product meets or exceed my expectations
5. If a product is significantly below my expectations I will deduct two stars
6. It will be rare that I would give a product one star since I buy mostly items that have a 4+ rating but in rare instances there may be a good reason that even a four star product receives a one star rating from me. It could be because of customer service issues from the company but whatever the case is I will clearly explain my reason for giving a product only one star

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment