Saturday, June 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Body Wash No. 1411, Mentha with Peppermint Oil,10 ounces

C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Body Wash No. 1411, Mentha with Peppermint Oil,10 ounces

I live in the southern past of Houston, about an hour inland from the gulf. The climate is pretty tropical -- lots of humidity, lots of heat. The heat hangs around much longer than in other parts of the country, and the worst of it is in the Summer (obviously). I'm very physically active, and I also have a 3.5 year old husky who needs activity as well. My after-work routine usually involves about two hours of gym time, then home to let the dog out and take her for a good long walk (and occasional sprints), then shower and chill for the evening. In this climate, I get really hot and run into trouble cooling off sometimes. Not that I get dehydrated, just that I'll get out of the shower and I'll still be sweating and not very refreshed. I was aware of "cooling" soaps and I thought one of them might help. I tried just about every one in the store -- I remember trying Nivea, Axe, Right Guard, and Irish Spring. All of them are weak on the chill factor. I ended up Googling, and found this. It leaves every last one of the Target-shelf brands in the dust. This stuff is COLD, and it's absolutely PERFECT. Pair it with cold water, and it does exactly what I need it to do -- by the time I shut the water off, I am freezing cold. Unfortunately, it's also much more expensive than Target brands, go figure. Not very economical, but worth the extra cash for what I need after being in the heat. Do not use if you don't like cold showers, and do not use in the Winter. Also, be aware that the other reviews that mention the effect on your nether-regions are accurate. Because of the nerve endings that men and women have in that area, the cold feeling gets quite a bit more amplified than it does everywhere else, and some find it unpleasant.

This stuff is potent -- I bought it for muscle aches after running/working out. You only need a small amount of it because it lathers well and too much may be.....well, too much. Within seconds, the strong aroma of spearmint gumdrops will quickly drown your senses. I wouldn't recommend it for sunburn or irritated skin because the menthol is likely to burn a little, rather than cool you off.

I also disagree with one of the answers to the questions below: I felt the sensation for several minutes after getting out of the shower. Overall, the experience is like.....eating a York Peppermint Pattie :-)))))

I love showering with mint body washes, just like the smell & the cleanliness I feel. I haven't been able to find a product that actually gives you the nice minty tingly cool feeling UNTIL I found this. It is awesome!! I live in a hot climate & this is wonderful to use after a hot day, it cools you down instantly & just makes you feel super fresh. worth every penny!

This is easily my favorite body wash. I love the minty cooling effect which helps me wake up in the morning, and which makes me feel clean and fresh before I go to sleep. The price is also very reasonable, as a bottle lasts quite a while since you only need a dime sized drop and a luffa to do the trick!

I use this with the exfoliating scrub, and I have to say i'm hooked! C.O. bigelow is currently my favorite go to brand for washes, shaving. I recommend using this with Creed Aventus. Pricey, but a great signature scent.

Very strong menthol smell and leaves my entire body tingling. My significant other uses this both before and after workouts. He believes it has helped decrease the soreness of strength training. My daughter also uses this in a steamy shower at times when wheezing (asthma) she says it really helps clears her congestion and breathing.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • C.O. Bigelow Mentha Body Vitamin Wash
  • 10 fl oz
  • With peppermint oil to stimulate
  • Vitamin rich formula that includes vitamins A, C and E

Description



I love this. I used burts bees wax peppermint body wash before and the peppermint in this is atleast 3 times the strength. It foamed up ok . I dont use too much. The mint sensation is felt right away. It lasts a few minutes after the shower.

Update: This stuff goes fast. I recommend using it as a secondary body. The bottle isn't really that big.

smell clean

This is a great body wash. It lathers and goes on well. One bottle actually lasts quite a while too. It does tingle a bit and more so than any other of this type of body wash that I've ever used but very refreshing. I wear a beard and it does seem to tend to cause my face to break out under my beard, so I don't use on my face everyday. The Amazon price is the same as bath and body works, but I have seen specials at BBW for less. The Amazon product is the same as the in store product..

I love this product just wish it wasn't so expensive bc i go through a bottle in about 2-4 weeks. I first used this product in Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan and since then have been in love with this company. I just wish the price was a little more affordable bc i'm not wiling to buy 12 bottles of these per year.

Felt the tingling of the peppermint and hour later. Hard to find in the store do load up

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment