
Im not a guy that likes to use a bunch of different products but found this brand and cant stop using them. The soap leaves your skin feeling hydrated and not dried out like traditional bar soaps. The hemp oil makes my beard stop itching and makes it extremely soft. Also use a few drops for my hair and face as well (its just hemp seed oil and vitamin E) and have seen improvement in the health of both! The beard balm works great as well, a little hard in the jar but kinda melts in your palm and really softens your beard makes it much more manageable and holds its shape. Definitely going to continue to use the products grab the sample oil pack and see what other scents I like!
I normally grow a beard every hunting season , but I can only take it for so long,because of dryness,and itch. These products combined are pefect. And truly help. Natural smelling to , which was a big thing for me because I was worried about the deer winding me. Doesn't bother them at all
I got this setup formy husband on Christmas. He absolutely loves the soap and balm. His beard is much softer and less itchy. I love the smell of them. It's clear and clean. The smell of some beard oils and balm is so strong it makes affection displeasing, but these make me want to nuzzle into my husband's beard.
I loved that this oil penetrated deep through my beard and to the skin underneath. I feel clean and conditioned after every use and unlike other beads oils, I didn’t feel I had to keep reapplying too many times throughout the day.
Bought this because of my sensitive skin and it is great. It has softened the skin under my beard that is usually dry and irritated. Don't let the scent fool you, it's a really clean smell. It's definately worth buying again.

Feature Product
- ✅ 100% ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Made to Order - VULCAN KIT
- ✅ HEMP | CANNABIS SATIVA - this is not going to make you smell like a pothead but it is our most healthiest product. It has a simple light plant based scent (Hemp seed oil's EFA compliment include polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega-3, omega-6, omega-9, linoleic acid & gamma acids (GLA's) not found in ANY other oil. This is excellent for your skin & beard!
- ✅ OUR MISSION - To help stop your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, styled & healthy like the Beard of God.
- ✅ BENEFITS OF OUR OIL & BALM - Helps with Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne, Dry Skin etc.
- ✅ HANDCRAFTED IN ALCONA, ONTARIO, CANADA - It's cold up here so we know how to maintain Beards!
Description
★ One of the Finest Beard Oils & Balms on the Market by Beard of God ★
HEMP | CANNABIS SATIVA ~ This is not going to make you smell like a pothead but it is our most healthiest oil. PLEASE NOTE: This has a plant based earthy scent, not a cologne scent at all - This is excellent for your skin & beard hair! Helps with Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne, Dry Skin
What's in my Order?
1oz Beard Balm Conditioner - All Organic
1oz Beard Oil Conditioner - All Organic & Kosher
2oz Beard Bar Soap - 100% Vegetable Based - No Harsh Chemicals to dry out your skin
Mahogany Wood Beard Comb
Beard of God Burlap Storage Sack
Full of nutritional oils, butters & waxes (depending on oil or balm), BEARD of GOD Beard Balm & Oil Conditioner stops your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, healthy & styled like the Beard of God.
No Additives, Parabens or GMO's. Product has not been tested on animals. Vegan friendly & Organic.
** Hand-crafted & Made to Order **
Exellent make your beard soft and shiny
I really liked the oil and comb but didn’t care for the other parts of the package.
the product was well made thanks
Two days in and my beard has never looked or felt better! I’ve tried all kinds of beard products, some really expensive, some not so much. This stuff is top notch. Not greasy at all, light and absorbs beautifully. Leaves beard soft and full. Do yourself a favor and try it, I dare you not to love it
Great product, great price, great value!

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment