Monday, June 10, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVE Pine Scent Beard Balm (Pine/Cedar wood scent) (2 oz.)

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVE Pine Scent Beard Balm (Pine/Cedar wood scent) (2 oz.)

Some of the reviews almost scared me away with the pine sol comments and whatnot, glad I didn't listen. Yes there is a slight pine smell, but that's what I was looking for! I wanted a more outdoors smell and not a barbershop or honey factory smell. It isn't very strong and goes away pretty quickly. What I have been pleasantly surprised with is how much better conditioned my beard is with this over the other top selling balms. It is so soft and still holds a good shape. Great product. Only slight complaint would be there are little hard balls of something on the very top layer. Kinda odd but you can squish them with your fingers. So Grave get rid of the little ball things unless that's part of your pine process :)

First off, I love the packaging. The tin, for whatever reason is very manly and satisfying to me. Onto the product. I have used essential oils, and other balms as well, and the oil never really did the job of moisturizing my beard, for whatever reason. The other balms I tried were kinda chunky, or smooth, but with little balls in them that didn't dissolve and none of them really did the job of keeping my beard and skin underneath, moisturized. Not so with Grave before Shave! I bought a tin of the pine scented balm, and couldn't be more pleased! My beard and skin underneath tends to dry out and itch within two days if I don't keep it moisturized. Grave Before Shave solved that problem in AAA fashion.
I love it. It smells medium of pine needles with a hint of cedar. Not overpowering. Certainly manly. I highly recommend them. Other people were taking about different consistencies.... I'm on my second tin, and haven't had any problems.

I love GBS products. Been using them for a while now. The scent is not overpowering either, you will notice the smell but it wont overwhelm. It smells like fresh pine, but there is a sort of natural wax smell in there as well. Not a deal breaker for me as other beard products I have used smell worse. Holds up well, keeps my whiskers in place for most of the day. This balm will not hold up well in the heat though, at least not in my experience. I have a rather large beard and a little goes a long way. Buy it, your beard will thank you!

After buying waaay too many beard balms, oils, etc. with no luck..I finally found one that my husband likes and I like the smell! The pine version smell's identical to a pine cone...not "christmas tree" which is good. It goes on a bit greasier than others but it absorbs well and leaves his beard moisturized. Beyond happy with the product!

I love the way this balm works, and at first I loved the smell but as I used it more I just kept smelling a musty kmkind of mildew smell almost. Not sure why but I have had similar experiences with all "wood" scented beard products from any company. I want a sawdust type smell and instead I get wet log smell.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tin of Beard balm
  • Only the finest oils and butters that are used in all G.B.S. products.
  • Helps to tame your beard
  • Woodsy Pine/Cedar wood Scent
  • deeply conditioning and protecting your manly mane

Description

GRAVE BEFORE SHAVE Pine Scent Beard Balm (PINE/CEDAR WOOD SCENT) tin of Beard balm Using only the finest oils and butters that are used in all G.B.S. products. This amazing balm helps to tame your beard reducing those pesky flyaway and unruly hairs, while deeply conditioning and protecting your manly mane! Pine with Cedar wood after notes



Helps keep my beard under control! Not too thick and waxy like some, and not chunky like others, its pretty much perfecy. Scent is on point, and as described. Pine woods and lumberjack scent not too overpowering, just complimentary.

Grave Before Shave products are the best out there. I've tried several and in terms of both scent and hold I find their products have worked the best. Pine isn't my favorite scent out of all of them but a good stand by. Definitely gives these guys a try. 2 ounces is a very nice size and will last a long time depending how much of a hold you like.

GBS makes some great products, this balm is no exception. I ordered the original scent a while back and hated the smell so i wasn't so sure about ordering another tin. I love the smell and feel of this pine scented balm, i'll definitely be ordering it again.

I love this balm and pretty much anything else from GBS. Great product and a great company.

Also their branding rules.

Love this stuff. I use it by opening the lid and holding the tin and sort of comb my wild beard hairs with it. Puts them back in line by coating them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment