Sunday, June 23, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Duke Cannon Best Beard Oil, 3 Ounce

Duke Cannon Best Beard Oil, 3 Ounce

This smells great! Not as woody as I expected, you definitely can smell the clove oil. Anyway, as a veteran, it is important to me to support other veterans by supporting businesses like this. I think this is going to be my beard oil moving forward. I have a long, curly as heck beard and this does a great job keeping my follicles healthy and not itchy! It absorbs quickly, and the scent lasts forever. It is a good thing I love the scent so much, because it really does linger forever. I have tried several other beard oils and some were too viscous and wouldn't absorb, leaving the beard feeling very oily. I've had others that left a very bitter taste in your mouth. This does none of those things--my beard looks healthier immediately after use.

Absolutely love this beard oil. Since I have begun applying it daily my beard has become softer and more supple, but the best thing about it is how it has moisturized the skin underneath. During Ohio winters my face gets very dry and the oil has done an excellent job of keeping it from drying out. Lastly of course is the smell. It is incredibly manly with woodsy notes that I imagine lumberjacks smell like. My wife absolutely loves it and doesn’t mind burying her face in my beard.

I love this beard oil. It makes my beard softer and keeps it the skin underneath moisturizer. My wife commented that she loved the scent the first time I used it. I also like the bottle. You get more oil for your money than most others I've tried and it has a built in "dropper cap" instead of a dropper you take out. I threw out the other bottle I had because I won't use anything else. Definitely a great company. I use the bar soap and beard balm also.

This is so far the best stuff I've used. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and isn't too greasy. I even really like the smell, but it is extremely strong. I'd like it if they could tone it down just a little bit, but that's just a personal opinion.

Nice shine and smells good. Not like a perfume but clean and fresh


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Duke Cannon Best Damn Beard Oil, 3 ounce - Redwood Scent || Formulated to soften and condition even hardest working beard
  • Scent of fresh cedar evoking a walk through Redwoods || Apothecary style bottle has a slow drip pour top to reduce spills
  • Made with Premium Natural and Organic ingredients: Apricot Kernel, Argan Oil, and Jojoba Oil || Paraben-free, Dye-Free. Phthalate-free.
  • Rich in Vitamin E, Carotenes, and Antioxidants - Oils considered beneficial for psoriasis, eczema, and acne
  • A Portion of Proceeds Benefits U.S. Veterans || Cruelty-Free. Our products are never tested on animals, just bad interns. Made in the USA.

Description

Duke Cannon Best Damn Beard Oil, 3 ounce - Redwood Scent: There is a fine line between the unruly beard of a grizzled mountain hobo and the dashing beard of a world champion. Go from unkempt to "kempt" with Duke Cannon's Best Damn Beard Oil. At 3x the size of the competition and the larger size makes it last longer. The apothecary style bottle has a slow drip pour top to reduce spills compared to inferior beard products with messy droppers or wands. Made with premium natural and organic ingredients such as Apricot Kernel, Argan, and Jojoba oils. This product is rich in Vitamin E, carotenes, and antioxidants. These oils are considered beneficial for psoriasis, eczema, and acne. Features the scent of freshly split cedar, making you feel like you're on a walk through the Redwoods. Ladies seem to like the smell of freshly split cedar. || Paraben-free, Phthalate-free. NOT FOR CLOWNS. || A Portion of Proceeds Benefits U.S. Veterans || Cruelty-Free. Our products are never tested on animals, just bad interns. Made in the USA.



Great value, 4 stars only because scent is very strong to me and would prefer an unscented from this company though they don't offer it from what I have seen. Recommended to shake this before use even though it doesn't state it on the product as the product will settle over time and separate. Would be great if unscented was offered as it being made in USA and a portion of sales goes to the Vets appealed most to me.

you should see my bread

A bit pricy but smells good to compare with some other ones.

Great Product - best value too. Delivery was speedy.

A little more expensive than in the stores, but unlike the stores it's always in stock from here

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment