Thursday, June 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Cantu Shea Butter Men's Collection Beard Oil, 3.4 Fluid Ounce

Cantu Shea Butter Men's Collection Beard Oil, 3.4 Fluid Ounce

Great to increase the softness and encourage growth. A few drops is plenty and like other Cantu products, you get a lot of value for your dollar. The first bottle has lasted way longer than expected. Used in the morning and a night. Have found success with applying the men's leave in conditioner then the beard oil a few minutes later at night every 3 or so. Good Luck with your purchase and welcome to shoot questions my way.

This stuff smells great. Unlike most of the beard oils I've tried, this one I like.

I know, smell is subjective. This has more of a cologne scent to it than your typical beard oil. Makes my beard softer and shiny.

Will certainly be buying again.

Omg.. it smells sooooo good!!! Makes me want to make out with someone!! It’s dangerous to have your face smelling this good!! Not only that.. my beard feels softer and hydrated. I’ve used other beard oils that were too thick and I would break out under my beard.. but not this one!! It absorbs very quickly and keeps me away from beard pimples!!

Not sure how moisturizing this is actually. Didn't seem as much as my regular.
Wasn't my favorite smell, but wasn't bad. It didn't exactly pull the scents I thought it would from the ingredients.
Price was right, especially for the size of the bottle, but I don't think I'll buy again.

Nice product, and great value! Left beard with a nice shine, and deters it from being rough and dry. I put about a quarter size amount as my beard is pretty thick, and also put some on my beard where I'd like it to grow thicker. I'm please. Cantu is holding it down.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CANTU MEN'S COLLECTION BEARD OIL is specifically formulated for the needs of men with wavy, curly, and coarse hair. Made with no sulfates, parabens, or mineral oils
  • PREVENTS BEARD BURN: Hemp seed oil and Shea butter deeply nourish hair, leaving a soft finish
  • HYDRATES: Shea butter and hemp seed oil deeply moisturize and calm the skin. Our blend of caffeine and tea tree oil seals in moisture to soften and nourish hair

Description

Cantu Shea Butter Men's Collection Beard Oil - Every day, there are people out there embracing their natural, beautiful, textured hair and owning their unique style. Our collection of award-winning products made just for textured hair is all you need to achieve any look or style you want.



This is one of the best beard oils out there. Works as it should and lasts all day. Great as a skin conditioner for those who shave your head.

I've tried a variety of beard oils with varying degrees of success. Finally struck gold with this one. Creates a great texture and has a nice smell!

Great price, great product, no more itchy beard!

As a beard oil, it does the job. The problem is that, no matter how small of an amount, it's overwhelmingly strong for a few hours.

If this product works as well as advertised, we will be repurchasing, as long as he intends on keeping the beard!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment