Thursday, June 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Lipogaine Hair Stimulating Shampoo for Hair Thinning & Breakage, for All Hair Types, Men and Women, Infused With Biotin, Caffeine, Argan Oil, Castor oil and Saw Palmetto (Purple)

Lipogaine Hair Stimulating Shampoo for Hair Thinning & Breakage, for All Hair Types, Men and Women, Infused With Biotin, Caffeine, Argan Oil, Castor oil and Saw Palmetto (Purple)

I've had a lot of hair issues the last 4 years. Stress in my life has caused my hair to shed, thin and fall out. I have tried lots of supplements and shampoos. I read the reviews and thought I would try this.
I am currently on my second bottle of Big 5 shampoo so feel I have good knowledge to pass on.
After wetting my hair in the shower I use a small amount to scrub the scalp all over and rinse. Then I repeat with more shampoo and let it sit on my scalp for a few minutes. The smell is nice and the oils feel good and comforting on my scalp. Rinse really good and apply the Big 5 conditioner. Again I let it sit for about 5 minutes. After using this for 6 weeks I am now happy to say I have new hair growth and my hair is thicker.
I will keep buying this product. Thank you to others that left reviews before me.

I have been using this for 3 days a week (every other day and one day off) for exactly 3 months now and here are my results. I was at the end of my rope with my hair I was seriously considering extensions or a wig... But no more, this shampoo sincerely works.

I started using Lipogaine after noticing that my hair was thinning and I was shedding a lot more than normal (something I attributed to side effects of my birth control). I was drawn to this product after reading the stellar reviews. I have now used the shampoo for a little over 2 months, and I am happy to say that I have seen a significant improvement to my hair loss. I am no longer sweeping tons of hair off the floor like I used to. My hair looks fuller and I have a lot more baby hair growing.
The shampoo smells great (minty and refreshing), it lathers pretty well, and rinses off easily. I have medium length hair, use it every day, and go through about 1 bottle/month.
The only downside? My hair gets oily quicker. I can't go more than a day between washes. That being said, I was already prone to oily hair before I began using Lipogaine. However, having a fuller head of hair definitely makes up for this.
I absolutely recommend this product!

I decided to try this product because I was desperate to find a resolution to my hair loss. I have lupus an autoimmune disorder that can cause hair loss. I had dealt with my hair thinning over the years but then when I started a new medication it got a lot worse. Unfortunately one of the side effects is hair loss. It has done wonders for the lupus but it had my hair falling out by the handfuls which was extremely stressful and depressing. I felt like I had to choose between my health or my hair. I decided to stick with the medication but try everything I could to prevent any additional hair loss. That’s when I came across Lipogaine. I didn’t notice results right away but I decided to stick with it and I’m so glad I did. My hair loss is completely reversed it self. Normally I would have to vacuum my bathroom every single time I would shower and fix my hair because the floor would be covered in hair. Not anymore! I am so thankful for this product. I started noticing drastic results after about 5-6 months of use. When washing my hair I put the shampoo on and leave it on about 3-5 minutes to let it soak in. I was absolutely recommended this product hands down. It’s also worth noting that I started taking biotin and black currant oil supplements at the same time as starting the shampoo so I think that might be helping too?

My 35 yr old daughter and myself 59 love this Big 5 shampoo! After much searching on which is the best essential oils for hair loss my daughter found this product. She was impressed by the ingredients and reviews. We have used one bottle and are working on the next. She has chronic migraines and I have dealt with menopause hair loss. We have both seen an improvement already!! I am experiencing a dramatic improvement and she is seeing a good one. We both used to experience hands full of hair loss when washing our hair. No longer is that happening and it is growing back! I have to say we both have been taking Biotin for a couple of years. So this shampoo is what we anded to our routine. We use it 3 times a week. HOPE it helps others as much as it helps us!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Trusted Brand: Hundreds of thousands people around the world have been in love with Lipogaine products since 2009. Most people learnt the brand from their very satisfied friends.
  • Premium natural ingredients based hair stimulating shampoo, strengthen & nourish hair and help prevent hair thinning & hair breaking. For both Men and Women with hair loss or thinning.
  • Powerful proprietary blend of Biotin, Caffeine, Argan Oil, Castor oil and Saw Palmetto for the best volume and looking of your Hair
  • Free of Harsh Chemicals.NO SLS, Color Safe.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Description

No need to choose ingredients among Biotin, Caffeine, Argan Oil, or Castor oil when you choose Lipogaine Hair Growth Stimulating Organic Shampoo.

Lipogaine Hair Rejuvenating Premium Organic Shampoo is a natural ingredients based shampoo that is mild and free from the harsh chemicals. It is enriched with Biotin, Caffeine, Argan Oil, Castor Oil and more than a dozen of premium organic ingredients to help nourish your hair and encourage healthy and strong hair.

INGREDIENTS: Deionized Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside #, Coco glucose , Glyco Stearate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquart-10#, Alkyl Sulfonate , Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) *, Argania Spinosa kernel (Argan oil) *, Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata) *, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil*, Biotin (Vitamin H), Black Caster Oil*, Nigella Sativa Oil (Black seed), Phyllanthus emblica (Indian Gooseberry), Caffeine, Urtica dioica extract (Nettles extract), Serenoa Serrulata extract (Saw Palmetto extract), Cedrus atlantica oil (Cedarwood oil), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary oil), Camellia sinensis (Green Tea), Salvia Sclarea oil (Sage oil), Beta Sitosterol, Polygonum Multiflorum Root (He Shou Wu), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon oil), Hibiscus (Rosa-sinensis) Extract, Nicotinic acid (Niacin), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Soy Isoflavone (Non-GMO), , Sorbitan Oleate Decyglucoside Crosspolymer #, Phenoxyethanol (Mild Preservative), Caprylyl, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Citric Acid (Derived from Citrus fruits).



I've been using this shampoo for about a year. It's easily my favorite shampoo, and I've used a good range of them--ranging from $15 to $60 per bottle. I feel like this shampoo is the best bang for my buck. My hair feels thicker, stronger and healthier in general since I started using it. I can't say for sure that it will regrow your hair, but it will certainly help slow shedding and when I stick to my more rigorous hair care regimen it makes a huge difference in my hair and if I stuck to it long enough I'm sure it would eventually yield terminal hair. If you are trying to stop hair loss or even go down the daunting road to *regrow* your hair, this shampoo is probably the best bang for your buck. I recommend it.

I first purchased this shampoo in desperation. I had begun to lose my previously thick hair on the top and sides. I tried vitamins, including biotin--I saw very little difference. After I tried this shampoo, my hair stopped falling out. Now, after several months, my hair has started to fill in. I can't describe my relief! The more I use the shampoo, the better my hair looks, and the fuller it becomes. I still take a lot of vitamins--figure I can't afford to take any chances! I am on a fixed income, and just wish the shampoo wasn't so expensive for such a small eight ounce bottle. I will continue to use this product as long as I can afford it.

I am a 50+ year old male who has been using the product for over 6 weeks. Just ordered my second bottle as a small amount generates good lather and goes a long way.

Definitely saw less hair loss after the 1st month. Hair also appears stronger as it is not breaking as easily. Not sure about regrowth yet but just based on reduction in previous shedding and hair quality I am happy with the product. I also ordered the condition with my reorder to see how that works in conjunction wit the shampoo.

This is my second bottle of Lipogaine and I so I think I've used it long enough to give an honest opinion (one bottle alone took me about 2-3 months to finish). The shampoo itself is great! I have experienced less hair loss after showering and I'm pretty sure shedding is just a natural process anyway, given the thickness of my hair. What I really love about the shampoo is the incredible feel and look it gives my hair. I have dark brown hair (almost black in the winter), and there's just this amazing natural shine it gives, despite my dark hair. It makes my hair look very vibrant and healthy and the feel afterwards is absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend using a conditioner, but since I haven't tried theirs yet (I still have my old leftover), I can't really give an opinion on it. The smell is nice too--strong, but not overpowering. It has kind of a minty smell, which is never a bad thing. As for stimulating growth, I guess it's hard for me to tell because I haven't been keeping track, but I have felt I need to go get a hair cut more often (usually I get 2 a year. This year, I've had to get 4). I think it helps the hairs that I already have grow much faster and keeps them stronger. And of course, the ingredients are top notch and safe from what I can tell. I used to use commercial line products and have stopped using them after realizing the damage they are doing to my hair. I've probably sunk in hours worth of research deciding which shampoos to use. After comparing this to others I've tried, this is the one I've stuck with and I'm not looking back. I actually recommended this to my mom and she's enjoyed the product thoroughly as well. Perhaps my only complaint would simply be that it doesn't foam well but that's because it doesn't contain parabens and sulfates, so that's hardly a trade-off to complain about.

I love this product! I discovered it a few months ago and I see the difference! It has helped my hair look fuller and thicker! I use both the shampoo and conditioner and I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future! I just recommended it to my brother who also has used rogaine, but needed something with better results. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to make their hair look thicker!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment